The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: evan on December 01, 2006, 12:25:30 am

Title: Achewood Transcription
Post by: evan on December 01, 2006, 12:25:30 am
If you haven't already check out the new Achewood transcription thing on every *archive* page. Very Web 2.0- that is, use the community for bitch work. Ah well, it's not a bad idea really.

Just remember that Téodor is spelled Téodor and enter the alt text like this: {{alt text: Achewood is against hoochie mamas.}}

Furthermore, the titles of each comic can be found here (http://www.achewood.com/list.php)
Title: Re: Achewood Transcription
Post by: Choop on December 01, 2006, 01:34:27 am
Dude. A link would hell of help people figure out what you're talking about.

ohno*****'s achewood search archive (http://www.ohno*****.com/archive.pl?comic=636)
Title: Re: Achewood Transcription
Post by: evan on December 01, 2006, 01:52:16 am
Well first of all, that would happen; second of all there are links all over achewood.com so I figured people could probably get it on their own.
Title: Re: Achewood Transcription
Post by: CortJstr on December 01, 2006, 02:09:16 am
Huh. Chris seemed to be practically avoiding OhNo***** on purpose for a while. I never thought he'd sign up.
Title: Re: Achewood Transcription
Post by: wombat on December 01, 2006, 02:19:34 am
I am a little freaked out.  CortJstr can be replaced by a *****?
Title: Re: Achewood Transcription
Post by: wombat on December 01, 2006, 02:36:25 am
OK, I am even more freaked out after clicking around the links, thinking 'who the heck would do this?' and then realizing that I could imagine myself lying on the couch bored with a bad cold and nothing to read, watching lousy TV and mindlessly typing in dialogue.

And furthermore: 599 comics are participating?  And this is presumably only a subset of the number of comics that exists? I am flabbergasted.
Title: Re: Achewood Transcription
Post by: FlipConstantine on December 01, 2006, 03:17:36 am
OK, I am even more freaked out after clicking around the links, thinking 'who the heck would do this?' and then realizing that I could imagine myself lying on the couch bored with a bad cold and nothing to read, watching lousy TV and mindlessly typing in dialogue.

And furthermore: 599 comics are participating?  And this is presumably only a subset of the number of comics that exists? I am flabbergasted.

Don't underestimate the geeks.
Title: Re: Achewood Transcription
Post by: melack on December 01, 2006, 04:17:28 am
I sent Chris an email about this a year or so ago, suggesting he add Achewood to the service to make his fans' lives so much easier. Never got a response. Good to see he finally got around to it.
Title: Re: Achewood Transcription
Post by: Lt. Geyser Shitdick on December 01, 2006, 06:55:30 am
Yeah, I'm sure it was all you.

I did three strips but I'll be Goddamned if I'm doing all that formatting bullshit.  I don't even put the names of who's speaking.
Title: Re: Achewood Transcription
Post by: melack on December 01, 2006, 07:17:43 am
Yeah, I'm sure it was all you.

I did three strips but I'll be Goddamned if I'm doing all that formatting bullshit.  I don't even put the names of who's speaking.

How is it that you gather the strength to crawl out of bed every morning?
Title: Re: Achewood Transcription
Post by: DanSC on December 01, 2006, 09:38:28 am
I just did one. It'll be nice to have this search feature, I think.
Title: Re: Achewood Transcription
Post by: Lt. Geyser Shitdick on December 01, 2006, 08:59:30 pm
How is it that you gather the strength to crawl out of bed every morning?

Screw you pal!  If I was that lazy I wouldn't even have the energy to fini
Title: Re: Achewood Transcription
Post by: wombat on December 04, 2006, 04:09:48 am
"All Achewood dialogue is now searchable."

Don't underestimate the geeks.