The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: oball on December 05, 2006, 08:54:32 am

Title: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
Post by: oball on December 05, 2006, 08:54:32 am
I think that everyone has had one of those days where you're too depressed to bite through a piece of toast (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12052006).

Beef's facial expressions are fantastic here.
Title: Re: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
Post by: DanSC on December 05, 2006, 09:16:35 am
Yeah he's really got it bad in the 7th panel. Molly is such a good girlfriend.
Title: Re: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
Post by: Bimmicus on December 05, 2006, 12:27:28 pm
SAD Beef just wrecks me. I feel ya, hombre.
Title: Re: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
Post by: Teldin on December 05, 2006, 01:11:13 pm
This is much like what I am like first thing in the morning.

Visual aid:

(http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2722/snorenr9.png)
Title: Re: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
Post by: CortJstr on December 05, 2006, 01:47:30 pm
Apparently Onstad got sick of us calling Molly a bitch.

I am impressed that Beef was able to actually make the toast though. But I guess he was too depressed to put jam on it.
Title: Re: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 05, 2006, 02:14:05 pm
Sad.
Title: Re: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
Post by: Sub_Topical on December 05, 2006, 04:09:24 pm
So Sad.
Title: Re: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
Post by: Flaaron on December 05, 2006, 04:42:55 pm
I'm pretty sure this one made me feel just a tad bit more warm and fuzzy inside then when my day began. Kudos, Mr. Onstad, kudos.
Title: Re: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
Post by: V-Adore on December 05, 2006, 05:51:59 pm
I have had days in graduate school where I have felt like this, although for me it generally manifests as being too depressed to eat. Maybe I need one of those lamps.

Anyway, nice strip. I like affirmations that Beef and Molly do have a workable relationship. Also, Beef's sharp carnivore teeth.
Title: Re: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 05, 2006, 05:56:36 pm
It's like he's taking pictures of my life.

And replacing us with cats.

For some reason.
Title: Re: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
Post by: CortJstr on December 05, 2006, 06:13:09 pm
It's like he's taking pictures of my life.

And replacing us with cats.

For some reason.

Wait, they're cats?
Title: Re: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
Post by: Roger on December 05, 2006, 06:20:37 pm
The drool-covered toast was not a good sight to behold before breakfast. Good strip, nonetheless.
Title: Re: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
Post by: Sub_Topical on December 05, 2006, 08:26:37 pm
Wait, they're cats?

Crap. Here I've been wondering what kind of dog Ray was. Next thing someone'll tell me Philippes not a c*ck...
Title: Re: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
Post by: Choop on December 05, 2006, 09:11:36 pm
Apparently Onstad got sick of us calling Molly a bitch.

I am impressed that Beef was able to actually make the toast though. But I guess he was too depressed to put jam on it.

It's all too possible that Molly made the toast. Or Ray, in prior frames unseen, brought it and it's actually bread imported from a small village in Laos, with some jam made from the secretions of a rare African caterpillar.
Title: Re: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
Post by: vivouk on December 05, 2006, 09:30:20 pm
Ray, in prior frames unseen, brought it and it's actually bread imported from a small village in Laos, with some jam made from the secretions of a rare African caterpillar.

A can for you.  :D