The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: Nabubrush on December 17, 2006, 11:53:03 pm

Title: Jimmy Hopkins
Post by: Nabubrush on December 17, 2006, 11:53:03 pm
I'm just wondering - as at one time there was a GTA thread - has anyone played the game "Bully"? I have to tell you, this game kills me. Much more entertaining to me in all facets of the game than any of the GTA games. Of course, the comfort factor of not role-playing a guy who shoots prostitutes in the face helps, but I defy anyone to put on the school mascot's costume and bust a cricket bat over a jock's head and not bust up into peals of childish laughter. Or, alternatively, rack a prefect in the nards with a couple of well-placed wrist-rocket shots, and then pop him in the nose when he comes running after you. Just good times all around.

Anyone else played this? My lovely wife purchased it for me for the holidays, and she's actually sat and watched me play it, literally for hours.