The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on December 20, 2006, 06:09:43 pm

Title: The next "Lazy Sunday"
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 20, 2006, 06:09:43 pm
This will no doubt be all over teh Interwebs in about five minutes.  But still, it's pretty damn funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA
Title: Re: The next "Lazy Sunday"
Post by: melack on December 20, 2006, 08:22:46 pm
That is pretty funny. I didn't catch this on TV since I haven't actually watched SNL in years. How did they censor it? Was it just "It's my ____ in a box" or something?
Title: Re: The next "Lazy Sunday"
Post by: troublecat on December 21, 2006, 03:01:09 am
IIRC, it was "It's my BEEP in a box."

"Lazy Sunday," while super funny, took a lot of its video cues from (also with a touch of Andy Samberg) "Just 2 Guyz" ( http://thelonelyisland.com/just2guyz.html ).
Title: Re: The next "Lazy Sunday"
Post by: smick on December 21, 2006, 03:18:27 am
I wouldn't mind if SNL used the rest of Lonely Island's stuff.

Specifically "The Heist". 
Title: Re: The next "Lazy Sunday"
Post by: linnea on December 21, 2006, 07:12:28 am
That's pretty funny. I'm all for parodies of ridiculous rap/hip-hop overkill.
Title: Re: The next "Lazy Sunday"
Post by: jough on December 21, 2006, 01:55:31 pm
Probably won't catch on as a 'net meme like Lazy Sunday did, since it's kind of a one-joke thing and didn't have as many funny lines, but it was pretty good anyway.

The uncensored version is somehow less funny than the air version.  The beeps add something there.
Title: Re: The next "Lazy Sunday"
Post by: jay-ell on December 21, 2006, 07:58:41 pm
Probably won't catch on as a 'net meme like Lazy Sunday did, since it's kind of a one-joke thing and didn't have as many funny lines, but it was pretty good anyway.

The uncensored version is somehow less funny than the air version.  The beeps add something there.

I'm guessing the beeps allow you to mentally insert (no pun intended) your own c*ck word.  Personally, I would have gone with "cock in a box." 
Title: Re: The next "Lazy Sunday"
Post by: V-Adore on December 22, 2006, 01:02:39 am
Alternately, "dong in a box." For some reason I find "dong" the funniest of the one-syllable c*ck synonyms, although I suppose "schlong" could work in a pinch. The trick is assonance.
Title: Re: The next "Lazy Sunday"
Post by: jough on December 22, 2006, 01:02:48 am
Personally, I would have gone with "cock in a box." 

Yeah, I'll bet you would've. ;)
Title: Re: The next "Lazy Sunday"
Post by: jay-ell on December 22, 2006, 01:17:55 am
Yeah, I'll bet you would've. ;)

It would have to be a pretty big box, to make me happy. 

Big enough to just climb right in. 

Climb right in and play house, if you catch my meaning. 

Wait, what? 
Title: Re: The next "Lazy Sunday"
Post by: side_show on December 22, 2006, 02:04:42 pm
A box the size of Gina's pu$$y?
Title: Re: The next "Lazy Sunday"
Post by: jough on December 24, 2006, 02:30:38 am
No box can contain Gina's box because Ginas box is the prime box - from it all other boxen flow.
Title: Re: The next "Lazy Sunday"
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 24, 2006, 03:48:43 am
Box + Oxen = CAN'D