The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: mrchee on December 22, 2006, 09:30:01 am

Title: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: mrchee on December 22, 2006, 09:30:01 am
http://www.achewood.com/comic.php?date=12222006 (http://www.achewood.com/comic.php?date=12222006)

Now we know what Nice Pete has been up to the last five strips.  That stuff is pretty thick
Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: DanSC on December 22, 2006, 10:17:53 am
Does Lyle take it back?
Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: Drygioni on December 22, 2006, 10:31:15 am
Holy smokes. I wouldn't want to be the poor dog that has to eat Lyle Gabriel's dick.

Not on a dry day in Britain would Lyle take anything back, so I think we're going to see a fight. Also, the two ticks next to his name on the chalkboard are pretty darn ominous.
Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: MrCB on December 22, 2006, 11:06:03 am
So its cool to use hair product for image concious black men, but not ok to infer that there's something =mexican= about it...

Damn is Nice Pete a fucked up kinda guy.
Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: jough on December 22, 2006, 01:14:59 pm
So is a "gay mexican car" a car driven by a gay mexican or is the car itself a homosexual?
Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: CortJstr on December 22, 2006, 01:51:03 pm
So is a "gay mexican car" a car driven by a gay mexican or is the car itself a homosexual?

Hot car on car action.
Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: Turbo Ninja on December 22, 2006, 02:00:14 pm
Is the alt text ("Muswc Hair," as of press time) a typo, is Chris learning Welsh, or am I missing a gag?

Because Welsh is awesome but I think it's the least likely of the three.

EDIT: Now it says "Music Hair."  At least I know I wasn't missing out on an hilarious jape.

Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: V-Adore on December 22, 2006, 09:25:15 pm
So is a "gay mexican car" a car driven by a gay mexican or is the car itself a homosexual?

It's got Todd's "Boy Dog" rig and tries to fornicate with other cars that have Boy Dogs. It's a social problem!
Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: linnea on December 23, 2006, 12:14:46 am
I think it's pretty hilarious that Nice Pete thinks a waterproof Liberace is a gay Mexican car.

(http://www.liberace.com/images/postcard6.jpg)
Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 23, 2006, 02:22:53 am
Somehow I liked "Muswc Hair" better.
Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: Ben-San on December 23, 2006, 08:38:10 am
I think it's pretty hilarious that Nice Pete thinks a waterproof Liberace is a gay Mexican car.

The Mexican car part is from Lyle's second sentence ("you have that thing smogged, ese?") and the gay is from Liberace. He is combining all the insults into a single potent image.
Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: innes on December 23, 2006, 12:42:31 pm
Scintillating Liberace imagery equals t-can.
Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: pmcd9 on December 23, 2006, 04:15:44 pm
I can't believe nobody has done a Liberace Artcar.  That seems like a perfect idea.
Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: Turbo Ninja on December 23, 2006, 04:21:38 pm
Was the last frame always tilted and corner-mounted to look like a snapshot from someone's Book of Memories?  I don't remember that from yesterday but it's possible I was distracted by the concept of "Muswc."
Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: Formica on December 23, 2006, 08:22:47 pm
It occurs to me that, of the entire Achewood cast, only Lyle would have the wherewithall and gumption to take down Nice Pete. Given Pete's homicidal bent, however, it would seem the only way to do so would be to murder him.

On the other hand, Lyle's ethanol-soaked ways and gruff but funloving demeanor might be able to win him over. We shall see.
Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 23, 2006, 09:53:50 pm
Quote from: Formica
It occurs to me that, of the entire Achewood cast, only Lyle would have the wherewithall and gumption to take down Nice Pete.

Beef and Ray could.

But only as a team.
Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: robot_god on December 24, 2006, 12:21:10 pm
Was the last frame always tilted and corner-mounted to look like a snapshot from someone's Book of Memories?  I don't remember that from yesterday but it's possible I was distracted by the concept of "Muswc."

Yeah, I would bet that it was updated in.
Title: Re: 22 December 2006 -- I'll cut you to rags and feed your salted dick to a dog
Post by: dejavroom on December 24, 2006, 12:49:46 pm
So is a "gay mexican car" a car driven by a gay mexican or is the car itself a homosexual?

Like all products mexican, the mexican gay car has magic realism built into it, and as a result it will only drive you to mexican gay bars. No matter where you go, the minute you step out of it - bam -, flaming mexican gay bar.