The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Drygioni on December 24, 2006, 12:10:28 am

Title: Happy Birthday, AlohaDawg!
Post by: Drygioni on December 24, 2006, 12:10:28 am
You aren't here nearly enough these days, but I hope you're around at some point to receive our birthday wishes. Scheduled for you right now are two days of awesome presents, but at least today you're less likely to be woken up early by the kiddies.

Happy Birthday Dude.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, AlohaDawg!
Post by: AugustWest on December 24, 2006, 01:39:39 am
Happiest of birthdays, Dawg!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, AlohaDawg!
Post by: theinevitable on December 24, 2006, 02:31:47 am
Dawg, you are a wonderful guy. Happiest of birthdays to you.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, AlohaDawg!
Post by: jough on December 24, 2006, 02:36:13 am
Holy Shiznat!  How did I miss this one upcoming?

Well, enjoy your near-Christmas birthday, dude.  Consider this a combination Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday wish rolled into one.

I know we TALKED about this before, but things have been a little on the busy side here.

ROCK ON HAWAII, ROCK ON CHICAGO, ROCK ON PHILLY
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, AlohaDawg!
Post by: wombat on December 24, 2006, 02:47:58 am
The other day I unpacked my ornament of Santa sitting under a palm tree and thought of you, AD. Of course it was all wrapped up with being jealous and wondering what was wrong with my life that I was not also sitting under a palm tree, sure, but it was thinking of you nonetheless.  Merry happy birthchrisdaytmaseve.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, AlohaDawg!
Post by: linnea on December 24, 2006, 02:53:43 am
Happy Birthday, dude!  I can't believe that '06 is almost over.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, AlohaDawg!
Post by: V-Adore on December 24, 2006, 03:20:42 am
Happy birthday, Dawg! Best wishes to you and yours in this season of festivities.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, AlohaDawg!
Post by: Choop on December 24, 2006, 04:44:02 pm
Happy birthday! I will drink 39 beers in honor of you. Hopefully not all in the same day.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, AlohaDawg!
Post by: Nabubrush on January 02, 2007, 06:07:07 pm
Happy Dawg-day, Dawg.

Hey, does aloha mean happy birthday too?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, AlohaDawg!
Post by: AlohaDawg on March 10, 2007, 07:06:43 am
Hey y'all, a few weeks late but thanks for thinking of me.

It's been....too long....

Anyhow, love to the old-timers. Drop a PM or e-mail or something, I don't know how much board-hitting I'll be doing but I'll try to check in more.

Rock On

AD
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, AlohaDawg!
Post by: pmcd9 on March 10, 2007, 07:14:49 am
Hey I was just talking about you tonight.  I know you are busy, but before you go, do you think you could get into a religious and/or political argument with August West.  I mean, just for old times sake?

We miss you Dawg.  For serious, the board is a poorer place without you.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday, AlohaDawg!
Post by: AugustWest on March 10, 2007, 02:08:36 pm
A-Men.

Hope things are well with you Dawg.