The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: AugustWest on September 25, 2003, 03:42:23 am

Title: My God I am lame.
Post by: AugustWest on September 25, 2003, 03:42:23 am
300th Post Party!  Woo Hoo!


Just kick me in the nuts now.
Title: My God I am lame.
Post by: V-Adore on September 25, 2003, 03:47:46 am
Hey, I somehow managed to turn an entirely different thread into a "whoo, Todd rank" thread. So this is welcome. And congrats!

(Also: ape in a rocket.)
Title: My God I am lame.
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 25, 2003, 04:01:27 am
Good goin'. August! And V-adore, too. I just passed up Choopernickel on the list and we'll see how far I get. I also looked at the top 10 posters and we are responsible for like 60% of the posts. Way to shoulder the load! Or shovel the load. Or whatever...
Title: My God I am lame.
Post by: Choop on September 25, 2003, 05:47:30 am
Christ-all, I haven't been posting much lately.

Too much book-reading going on over here.

Mebbe I'll get back into the swing of posting after my b-day passes.

Congrats, all!
Title: My God I am lame.
Post by: andalucia on September 25, 2003, 11:14:22 am
and happy birthday choopernickel!
Title: My God I am lame.
Post by: side_show on September 25, 2003, 02:08:22 pm
So lame....THAT YOU"RE COOL?!!
Title: My God I am lame.
Post by: CortJstr on September 25, 2003, 02:12:22 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Hey, I somehow managed to turn an entirely different thread into a "whoo, Todd rank" thread. So this is welcome. And congrats!


Oh come on! Two posts hardly counts as a thread hijacking. Cut me some slack over here.
Title: My God I am lame.
Post by: jough on September 25, 2003, 09:50:51 pm
Of course, none of you can withstand the awesome power of my highly lame post count!

Then again, most of my posts are two line quips.
Title: My God I am lame.
Post by: andalucia on September 25, 2003, 11:46:04 pm
Yeah.  Plus you morph into Satan.

You win this round.
Title: My God I am lame.
Post by: slink on September 25, 2003, 11:46:41 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Of course, none of you can withstand the awesome power of my highly lame post count!

Then again, most of my posts are two line quips.


I'll get you one day boy!
Funny how your avatar went into it's scary grin just after I read your post. Timed perfectly. I think it's some sinister plot you've set up?!
Title: My God I am lame.
Post by: jough on September 26, 2003, 12:13:08 am
Been smoking something, Slink?
Title: My God I am lame.
Post by: slink on September 26, 2003, 12:41:36 am
Quote from: "jough"
Been smoking something, Slink?


Alas no. Though it may well be residual!
Title: My God I am lame.
Post by: andalucia on September 26, 2003, 02:18:32 am
ahhh, residual is the worst.  Ever have one of those days where things are extra-funny but you can't seem to hold onto a pen?
Title: My God I am lame.
Post by: slink on September 26, 2003, 04:18:20 am
Quote from: "andalucia"
ahhh, residual is the worst.  Ever have one of those days where things are extra-funny but you can't seem to hold onto a pen?


Most of them! Everything's been a little trippy for the last couple of years. Again, could be medical, could be my misguided not-quite-just-youth.

Some days it's fun being me.
JESUS! That sandwich is trying to eat me!

Actually it's kind of like The Big Lebowski.

plus, I can barely write with a pen anymore. If I try to write a letter by hand I have to drop the pen from handcramps after a sentence.
Title: My God I am lame.
Post by: side_show on September 26, 2003, 02:35:12 pm
A few days after a week long spree of enjoying of "a certain game of golf" I once found myself totally lost in a department store's women's wear section.  I hadn't partaken in around 3 days but for some reason returned to my state of delirium.  I walked around and around -probably in circles and eventually settled into a change room for a nice little rest.