The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on January 11, 2007, 02:32:03 am

Title: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: wombat on January 11, 2007, 02:32:03 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01112007 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01112007)

Every line in this one deserves to be a thread title, but had to go with the coelacanth, of course.
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: CortJstr on January 11, 2007, 02:44:53 am
Chapter 47: USB and You
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: V-Adore on January 11, 2007, 02:47:21 am
Somehow, I knew that Nice Pete would be the guy to eventually event a device to stab people through the Internet. Making it by vote is also genius; it nicely divides the blame.
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: LCB on January 11, 2007, 02:50:52 am
So is someone gonna get stabbed, or maybe thrown off the roof?

Of course, the thread title SHOULD have been "NOT WITH MILLIONS OF HANDS ON THE BLADE!"
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: evan on January 11, 2007, 02:53:41 am
So will there be a "Who should Nice Pete Kill" poll or something?
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: coldfrog on January 11, 2007, 03:19:23 am
Murder: The Book

Chapter NEW:
Vote to kill (some USB knowledge required)
(as written by Nice Pete)

This is basically the first kind of thing I think whenever anyone declares they have started the new chapter of something.  What is with that phrase that makes crazy people think it is acceptable?
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 11, 2007, 04:03:50 am
ooooooohhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: melack on January 11, 2007, 05:14:41 am
So I'm guessing Nice Pete's USB device doesn't look anything like these. (http://www.dynamism.com/sushidisk/main.shtml)
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: wombat on January 11, 2007, 01:17:41 pm
I also liked "the hours I have spent with my van and my IEEE member directory" but I think it's too long for a thread title.  "Those fancy California boys think I am of low mind." And "I AM THE FATHER OF MODERN DEATH."

But you know, how often do you get to type "coelacanth."
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: side_show on January 11, 2007, 03:02:43 pm
Ha, the BitTorrent of murder!  That is fantastic.  I really want Nice Pete to kill someone.  I'd like it to be Ray if it were up to me.  I'd like to see Ray in heaven or hell or wherever.  That would be great.
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: Sub_Topical on January 11, 2007, 04:01:12 pm
Best. Alt Text. Ever.
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: Formica on January 11, 2007, 04:46:57 pm
For those unfamiliar with internet face stabbing. (http://bash.org/?4281)
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: coldfrog on January 11, 2007, 10:34:36 pm
Best. Alt Text. Ever.

This is the first alt-text in a while (that I can remember) that isn't more of an insight on the current strip or the characters or anything.  But hey, you can't write always write the best alt text.  Sometimes you just have to write Best.  Alt Text.  Ever.
Ahem.  Yup.
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: nDed on January 12, 2007, 01:13:13 am
Oh dear, I hope Nice Pete didn't kill any of those engineers.

Incidentally, IEEE!!! sounds like something most people would scream if Nice Pete were trying to murder them.
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: AugustWest on January 12, 2007, 01:23:26 am
Incidentally, IEEE!!! sounds like something most people would scream if Nice Pete were trying to murder them.

+1 can
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: theinevitable on January 12, 2007, 02:35:24 am
coldfrog-- I just watched that episode of arrested development (and... the entire 3rd season?) today. hoorah for that show. I love it.
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: coldfrog on January 12, 2007, 11:03:36 am
Hey, if you look back at one of the Arrested Development Episodes, GOB's proposed name for the housing development is Fuck Mountain.  Meanwhile, this happens to be part of the title of a film that Lyle owns and Cornelius Closed Caption'ed.  Coincidence?  probably.  But still!
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: jough on January 12, 2007, 01:36:37 pm
Incidentally, IEEE!!! sounds like something most people would scream if Nice Pete were trying to murder them.

They'd shout "Eye triple Eeeee!!!"?
Title: Re: He dined on coelacanth - January 11 2007
Post by: Nabubrush on January 13, 2007, 02:45:33 am
Sometimes the comic strip about the cats and the alive stuffed animals confuses me.