The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Drygioni on January 14, 2007, 07:24:00 pm

Title: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: Drygioni on January 14, 2007, 07:24:00 pm
Current holder of the TOUAMB Who I'd Most Like To Meet award. What more needs to be said?

Paul, you're an awesome dude and I hope your birthday lives up to the considerable standard you've set for being cool. Happy Birthday mate.
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: side_show on January 14, 2007, 07:58:50 pm
Happy Birthday Paul, you were always my favorite Beatle.
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: robot_god on January 14, 2007, 08:50:36 pm
::thumbs up and nod::
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: theinevitable on January 14, 2007, 09:13:31 pm
Paul, there is Photographic Evidence in Surplus that you are Rad.

Happy Birthday, Paul. May it be filled with wonder.
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: wombat on January 14, 2007, 09:49:08 pm
Birthday pictures!
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: linnea on January 15, 2007, 01:01:12 am
Happy birthday, dude!
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: AugustWest on January 15, 2007, 01:28:39 am
Happy 39th!
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 15, 2007, 02:47:14 pm
Huzzah for the shopkeep!  I mean Paul!
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: Choop on January 15, 2007, 08:26:58 pm
Sorry I missed it - happy belated birthday!
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: Nabubrush on January 15, 2007, 09:19:21 pm
Good luck and Godspeed, if you are down with that.
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: AugustWest on January 15, 2007, 09:56:08 pm
Where is Paul anyway?  It's not like him to miss his own birthday thread...
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: Nabubrush on January 15, 2007, 10:14:25 pm
PS- I saw a really cool band two weeks ago play a cover of Flying, the old Rogers and Hammerstien song from Meddle.  At the end of it I stood up and started singing You'll Never Walk Alone, but no one joined in with me so I shut up and sat back down.  Man, that could have been really great.

I just wanted to say I hadn't seen this before, and it's really cool.
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: V-Adore on January 16, 2007, 06:58:02 am
Belated happy birthday to Paul, wherever he might be!
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: Gimpson on January 16, 2007, 02:13:24 pm
Missed it by two days, but Happy Birthday Paul!
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: pmcd9 on January 17, 2007, 03:49:17 am
Happy Birthday to Me (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/359153836/)
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: side_show on January 17, 2007, 04:59:09 pm
You are looking well despite the violently green cake that was foisted upon you.  I also enjoy your 365 day slide show.  I especially like the punk rock hair-do.
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 17, 2007, 08:41:53 pm
This is belated, however, happy birthday.

The world is running out of people named Paul, it's becoming a less popular name for reasons I can't fathom.

Everyone used to know, like, four or five Pauls. It was just how it was.

You had to differenciate out. Big Paul, Small Paul, Paul Junior, Comicbook Paul, Football Paul, Really-Liked-The-Cosby-Show-Unironically Paul. Never mind if you were talking to someone with a different circle of friends and... their Big Paul also played football. Negotiations would have to be created on what which Paul would be called at a shared party or activity.

The jock-ish "Last Names" rule might even need to be enforced! There were so many Pauls!

Happy birthday and thank you for carrying the torch.

There need to be more of you.
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: KeithHernandez on March 01, 2007, 08:35:04 am
I think that is how Dave is now.  I know at least ten Daves.  Party Dave, Green Dave, Work Dave, Class Dave (1 and 2).  Well, I guess that is only five, but that is alot of Daves.
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: V-Adore on March 01, 2007, 08:37:13 am
And those are the Daves you know?
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 01, 2007, 08:54:42 am
Dave Capisano. I hardly know him.
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: KeithHernandez on March 01, 2007, 09:43:43 am
Those are the Daves I saw today.
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: wombat on March 01, 2007, 02:02:35 pm
And those are the Daves you know?

Can'd.
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: CortJstr on March 01, 2007, 02:41:49 pm
And those are the Daves you know?

Can'd.

Ear Worm'd.
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: iron_felix on March 09, 2007, 12:46:51 am
Paul, your birthday was two days before I even registered here, but I'm doing birthday posts right now and you are such a Rad Dude that from now on you have another birthday on March 8th, as far as I'm concerned. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=09262002)
Title: Re: Paul McRae, s'yer Birthday!
Post by: pmcd9 on March 09, 2007, 07:29:03 pm
I'm waiting to see you sitting in a bowl of cream dressed as a CUNT.  Thank you IF, I appreciate the sentiment.  Damn it, I spent my entire second birthday doing school work until midnight.