The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Drygioni on January 17, 2007, 07:47:46 am

Title: Happy birthday, *****_god!
Post by: Drygioni on January 17, 2007, 07:47:46 am
You're a funny dude who also has a wonderful avatar. This will take anyone far in today's modern world.

I can't remember when you guys are allowed to start drinking (21? 22?) but if it is the latter, may the golden nectar flow like the Ganges. If it's the former, same thing.

Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: Happy birthday, #####_god!
Post by: AugustWest on January 17, 2007, 08:15:07 pm
Rock on with your bad self on your birthday!
Title: Re: Happy birthday, #####_god!
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 17, 2007, 08:37:40 pm
May your birthday bring you peace, happiness and at least five pound-signs.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, #####_god!
Post by: linnea on January 17, 2007, 09:21:42 pm
happy birthday!
Title: Re: Happy birthday, #####_god!
Post by: Choop on January 17, 2007, 10:35:42 pm
*****s don't have birthdays. They have assembly anniversaries.

And gods don't have birthdays either, but they do have feast days.

Happy Assembly Feast Day!
Title: Re: Happy birthday, #####_god!
Post by: robot_god on January 17, 2007, 10:52:30 pm
Well, shucks, yas shouldn't have.

I got hit with the third consecutive birthday/first day of school, so it's as happy as it can get, but, hey, whatever, ya know?  Maybe I'll party it on the weekend, but who knows, I haven't thought that far ahead yet.  If I search around this mess here, I'm pretty sure I can find a comp'd coupon for a weekend in Atlantic City, but ehhh I dunno how bad I want to find that.

And Judy, yeah, it's 21.
Title: Re: Happy birthday, #####_god!
Post by: theinevitable on January 17, 2007, 11:26:41 pm
Happy Birthday! Man!
Title: Re: Happy birthday, #####_god!
Post by: jough on January 21, 2007, 04:52:25 pm
Happy Birthday, Trouser God!
Title: Re: Happy birthday, #####_god!
Post by: iron_felix on March 09, 2007, 12:45:40 am
I am two months late, my birthday wishes will be filtered by the board software, and unlike everyone else's thread yours was not dredged up from the depths in the past week, but a very Happy Birthday to you anyway, *****_god.