The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Choop on September 26, 2003, 03:38:32 am

Title: Ache-board birthday par-tay thread!
Post by: Choop on September 26, 2003, 03:38:32 am
So V-Adore and I have birthdays near each other (mine's Sunday, the 11101th, and V's was Monday, the 11010nd), and here's to that!

When's everbody's burfdaie?


Jough, is there a calendar anywhere around that you could show us? Based on profiles 'n sech?
Title: Ache-board birthday par-tay thread!
Post by: jough on September 26, 2003, 06:01:17 am
I am fairly certain that this board doesn't ask for your birthday or keep those things in its profile.  I know some do - I have seen add-ons to do such a thing, but I think they're very very very very lame.

Don't forget Achewood's birthday on October 1st.  Philippe is still standing on it.
Title: Ache-board birthday par-tay thread!
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 26, 2003, 08:10:42 am
I don't think it's terribly lame. We all live the sort of lives that can only be improved by more celebrating! So happy birthday! Mines December 24th. If any of you takes time away from your family to wish me a happy birthday, shame on you.

Non-Christian friends excepted, of course.
Title: Ache-board birthday par-tay thread!
Post by: side_show on September 26, 2003, 02:19:48 pm
Tomorrow's my Birthday (sept 27th).  Whoo hoo!
Title: Ache-board birthday par-tay thread!
Post by: slink on September 26, 2003, 02:38:46 pm
Happy Birthday Side_Show, V-Adore and Choop!
*passes the whiskey and a J round*
That's birthday stuff.

Mine's 21st May, so if any of you have an eidetic memory I'll expect something!
Title: Ache-board birthday par-tay thread!
Post by: V-Adore on September 26, 2003, 03:19:10 pm
Quote from: "slink"
Mine's 21st May, so if any of you have an eidetic memory I'll expect something!

Well, if you substitute "being able to check a thread which will presumably still be here come May" for "eidetic memory..."

In any event, sankyuu. And Happy B-Day to the other late-Septembers -- man, there's a lot of us, isn't there?
Title: Ache-board birthday par-tay thread!
Post by: side_show on September 26, 2003, 04:18:50 pm
All our parent's must've had lots of sex during the long winter days of January and February.  In a place like Manitoba everyone tends to have late summer or fall birthdays.  Myself, my three closest friends, my boyfriend, both mine and his father, his sister and uncle, and my sister all had our bithdays between the middle of August and end of September.
Title: Ache-board birthday par-tay thread!
Post by: AugustWest on September 26, 2003, 05:05:35 pm
11/11 here.  Another Scorpio, since Bobby Isosceles ast in a different thread.
Title: Ache-board birthday par-tay thread!
Post by: Nabubrush on September 26, 2003, 10:08:51 pm
Mine was August 30th, and don't feel bad about not getting me anything, because it was one of the better birthdays I've had.

Actually, considering the extended gifting, including my trip, I'll just say it was the best.
Title: Ache-board birthday par-tay thread!
Post by: Nice Jough on September 26, 2003, 11:00:58 pm
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYBODY!  :D  :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Title: Ache-board birthday par-tay thread!
Post by: slink on September 26, 2003, 11:24:33 pm
so scared...
Title: Ache-board birthday par-tay thread!
Post by: sjlimmer on September 27, 2003, 08:56:08 pm
Mine was actually yesterday, but I was too busy out celebrating to notice this thread then.  I'm just happy to (sort of) share a birthday with Tina (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09262002).

Happy birthday everyone.  Y'all feeling as old as I am?
Title: Ache-board birthday par-tay thread!
Post by: jough on September 29, 2003, 12:12:53 am
Happy Birthday everyone.  That's a lot of cake to eat all at once.

My birthday is 26 April.  I'll be 54 this coming April.  Yikes!
Title: Ache-board birthday par-tay thread!
Post by: evildunston on September 29, 2003, 01:02:25 am
Is that just you, or both your personalities added together?
Title: Ache-board birthday par-tay thread!
Post by: jough on September 29, 2003, 01:11:57 am
Well, it's both added together, but considering that "Nice Jough" is only two days old, it doesn't make much of a difference.

It's like the museum janitor who says that the T-Rex is exactly 3 billion and 20 years old - because it was 3 billion years old when he started working there 20 years ago.