The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: MSC on January 18, 2007, 05:59:42 pm
-
According to a new study (http://www.cnn.com/video/partners/clickability/index.html?url=/video/us/2007/01/18/kaye.sex.survey.cnn), this strip (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04302003) has nearly come true.
-
My favorite part is how at the end they stress that this is a "very unscientific" survey.
Like somebody said, "Yeah, it's good journalism, but it's bad science. We're going to have to cover our asses on this one."
-
man. I had an image the other day of two people plugged into individual iPods during boff. This is the future.
Also, to clarify, I would never do that. I would feel bad for subjecting my iPod to that kind of indignity.
-
man. I had an image the other day of two people plugged into individual iPods during boff. This is the future.
Also, to clarify, I would never do that. I would feel bad for subjecting my iPod to that kind of indignity.
But would you do it doggy-style so you could both watch X-Files?
-
dude, I would do it in that manner for any reason, because that would mean that I was having sex at all.
-
But would you do it doggy-style so you could both watch X-Files?
Oh man...
When your sex life has reached that point, it means that there is no more romance or passion in your lifeless soul.
-
Naw Somebody nice - That's just healthy sharing of interests.
-
Oh man...
When your sex life has reached that point, it means that there is no more romance or passion in your lifeless soul.
It depends how much you like X-Files.
-
You fine ladies and gentlemen have just made me realize that there were definitely at least... twelve... times in history when a couple has sexually roleplayed as Mulder and Scully.
Each and every couple, less attractive than the last. Probably one or two of the occurances involving the girl playing as Mulder and the boy playing as Scully.
Oh man.
The nightmares tonight are gonna be interesting.
-
Geez, I was just trying to propegate an ear-worm and now it's causing a serious discussion.
-
But would you do it doggy-style so you could both watch X-Files?
You and me baby, ain't nothing but mammals. So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel.
-
You and me baby, ain't nothing but mammals. So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel.
Do you even know what a Wawa is... girl?