The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: robot_god on January 20, 2007, 10:58:58 pm

Title: My music has few listens
Post by: robot_god on January 20, 2007, 10:58:58 pm
Hey, listen, if you're not doin' nothin', we can do each other a favor.

I got a bunch of music I've made that not many people have heard, and you might enjoy.  I was planning on waiting until I finished my second album before probably giving it to the board, but it's been taking me awhile to finish it up and decide what goes and what gets cut.

I was going to just put up the whole thing in a zip file, but I haven't got everything copyrighted yet so I don't yet want to post it to the internet.  For now I got some good stuff up on a myspace profile.  That can be found here. (http://www.myspace.com/acidlung)  So you ain't doin' nothin', gimme a listen, ya know?

It's electronic stuff that I do mostly in Fruity Loops, but I think it appeals to fans of any genre.  Hell of influences.  Music-core maybe.  Mostly drum-n-bass I guess, but that is a very accessable genre.

Anyway feel free to give me any kind of critique, I can take it.
Title: Re: My music has few listens
Post by: theinevitable on January 20, 2007, 11:36:08 pm
fruity loops? WTF, man. Obviously you are a neophyte to Music-Core. Fuck you, and fuck your tunes. I will never have respect for you, or anyone who uses a computer to make music. Ever.

(no, seriously, I am going to listen as soon as I find my headphones in the pile of crap in the corner of my dorm room. I'm sure it will be cool.)

(ps: I kind of suck at being fake-mean. So, sorry that that wasn't so good.)
Title: Re: My music has few listens
Post by: Drygioni on January 20, 2007, 11:37:18 pm
Dude, this ain't my kind of music but I can recognise that this is pretty awesome. Criticism in either constructive or abusive form does not occur to me.
Title: Re: My music has few listens
Post by: theinevitable on January 20, 2007, 11:43:52 pm
first impression: I like Da Deep Fried Slide. It is pretty enjoyable, and I am having a good experience with the atmosphere of the thing.
Title: Re: My music has few listens
Post by: Choop on January 21, 2007, 02:34:57 am
fruity loops? WTF, man. Obviously you are a neophyte to Music-Core. Fuck you, and fuck your tunes. I will never have respect for you, or anyone who uses a computer to make music. Ever.

Have you hired a lawyer yet?
Title: Re: My music has few listens
Post by: theinevitable on January 21, 2007, 04:06:40 am
wow, I almost made that joke. And then I thought "too soon!"