The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: theinevitable on January 23, 2007, 11:11:28 pm

Title: 73 Favorite Albums.
Post by: theinevitable on January 23, 2007, 11:11:28 pm
This online critic I really like is doing a thing where you submit your 73 favorite albums, in order. He is awesome. I am working on my list... it is slow going.

I really like this guy. (http://www.markprindle.com/survey.htm)

sorry that I make weird music posts so often.
Title: Re: 73 Favorite Albums.
Post by: pmcd9 on January 24, 2007, 12:28:48 am
Wombat Cock?
Title: Re: 73 Favorite Albums.
Post by: wombat on January 24, 2007, 12:36:35 am
Wombat Cock?

WTF!
Title: Re: 73 Favorite Albums.
Post by: littlefallsmets on January 24, 2007, 02:37:25 am
I pretty much have to do this.

My music-snob blood jumps out of my veins toward it.
Title: Re: 73 Favorite Albums.
Post by: theinevitable on January 24, 2007, 03:04:31 am
I don't know if I'll have 73...

which is pretty sad. But, I will do it. It will take forever.