The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: slink on January 31, 2007, 10:40:21 pm

Title: Occular Shenanigans
Post by: slink on January 31, 2007, 10:40:21 pm
It's a youtube link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRHmAhhXUsU&mode=related&search=), featuring what really can only be described as occular shenanigans (and I just adore saying that). The rest of them (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=FatalFarm) are rather good too, the Happy Days one in particular is twisted.
Title: Re: Occular Shenanigans
Post by: linnea on February 01, 2007, 02:33:47 am
If I lived somewhere that had non-shite intarwub connections, I'd click. It just annoys me when friends of mine send me youtube links because it takes like 20 minutes to download one (that's what I GET for living in Rural AK).

I will imagine the funny from here, along with some seal oil and whatnot.
Title: Re: Occular Shenanigans
Post by: Bjorn the Destroyer on February 05, 2007, 02:16:54 am
I thought the thread was meant to be "jocular shenanigans" and I was going to go in and report the redundancy, but then I realized that it was purposeful and I felt ashamed at my desire to point out your inadequacies. I'm sorry.

Funny stuff, too.