The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: linnea on February 01, 2007, 02:31:23 am

Title: The call for penguin bible submissions is closed.
Post by: linnea on February 01, 2007, 02:31:23 am
Hmmm... maybe the novelty of the Quail Jesus wore off quickly for Mr. Onstad?
This was posted on today's main page: (Wednesday, January 31st, 2007): The call for penguin bible submissions is closed.

Judging by that horrifying preview of his email that we once got to see (crazies harassing him about Molly's tits, etc.) I'm sure that he has to weed through a whole lot of crap to get anything decent. Did any of the TOUAMB denizens send in Quail mockups to Onstad?
Title: Re: The call for penguin bible submissions is closed.
Post by: MattFish on February 01, 2007, 06:59:34 am
I didn't and I should have...I didn't realize he wanted us to email them to him, I figured he'd make some page detailing what he'd want or something, or maybe harvest my little doodle and others from this forum etc etc
Title: Re: The call for penguin bible submissions is closed.
Post by: side_show on February 01, 2007, 02:17:28 pm
Very nice Matt.  I can't imagine a better reason to giveth ye a tiny can.