The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: helpingfriendlybook on February 02, 2007, 07:20:42 pm
-
Wasn't able to find an active thread about this anywhere. Has anyone received this and been as dissapointed as I am with his choice to carry over larger comics to the next page? He did this in earlier volumes but wisely not in later ones. It's bad for two reasons
A) it means we get fewer strips per book
B) it DESTROYS the flow of some of the strips
-
Has anyone just made an order for other stuff and then realized there's a volume 7 they don't own and should have ordered at the same time? AAARRRGH.
-
I hadn't noticed the difference in formats. I got KMABWIAD when Onstad sent out the secret email stating that he was coming out with a new book.
Omba, I feel your pain. :( I really should just place another order. The Teodor apron does sound nice.