The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Bjorn the Destroyer on February 14, 2007, 05:54:50 pm

Title: Big Stone Head
Post by: Bjorn the Destroyer on February 14, 2007, 05:54:50 pm
Basically Jory John who is also the Programs Coordinator at 826 Valencia (with whom I work with on a three-times-per-week basis) runs this website (http://bigstonehead.net) with a friend and I was looking at it today and found it amusing. I guess I'm really sharing it because he's a cool guy and I have this awkward commitment to share his work. Also to run interference for him so he can get pictures taken in a photobooth privately, and not have to share the photobooth with two pretty girls. These two pretty girls threw themselves at me, instead, because I had situated myself in front of the cloth curtain divider-thing (I am a person of broad shoulders, and can easily block a photobooth entrance by bending my knees slightly and flaring my elbows, emulating something of a Popeye stance.)


So basically what I am saying is that Jory John is a Person of Quality, and you should Check Out His Site.
Title: Re: Big Stone Head
Post by: jaydub on February 14, 2007, 07:19:37 pm
Also to run interference for him so he can get pictures taken in a photobooth privately, and not have to share the photobooth with two pretty girls.

This would seem to me to be a solution in search of a problem.
Title: Re: Big Stone Head
Post by: side_show on February 14, 2007, 10:33:39 pm
Big Stone Head?  Personally I prefer Big Stone Monkey Cock. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/side_show/350873595/)
Title: Re: Big Stone Head
Post by: Bjorn the Destroyer on February 15, 2007, 01:20:59 am
Big Stone Head?  Personally I prefer Big Stone Monkey Cock. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/side_show/350873595/)

This is a terrifying reminder of my first trip to the Monkey Mountain at my local zoo.

No amount of tissue in the world could wipe away the mental scars.