The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: ndpatel on February 14, 2007, 11:12:16 pm

Title: Only 14 days left! Blogs, February 2007
Post by: ndpatel on February 14, 2007, 11:12:16 pm
Didn't see a thread.

Anyway, looks like Chris got to see the inside of Google for mocking their logo? Is that about right?
Title: Re: Only 14 days left! Blogs, February 2007
Post by: colmore on February 15, 2007, 01:14:50 am
A while back I spent some time in some minor campus Google offices.  I'm a mathy techy guy with interests in Computer Sciences, and it was a good experience, because it convinced me that I really REALLY don't want an office job, not even the supposedly best office job in the world or whatever.  Chris seems to have the right idea, drawing pictures of stoned cats for the internet makes more sense than meeting timetables and monetizing markets or whatever it is people in ties do.

But it was very nice.
Title: Re: Only 14 days left! Blogs, February 2007
Post by: Choop on February 15, 2007, 02:02:23 am
Try what I did. Only 10 K down.
Title: Re: Only 14 days left! Blogs, February 2007
Post by: CortJstr on February 23, 2007, 11:57:29 pm
I think we need to seriously start capping Up Early all the time now. It clearly deserves it, due to how horrible it is.

I'm surprised that Ray did not hire all lady teachers, then attempt to get with each of them.


http://rbeef.blogspot.com/2007/02/man-i-had-just-horrible-day.html

http://raysmuckles.blogspot.com/2007/02/i-had-rad-ass-day-mbuches.html
Title: Re: Only 14 days left! Blogs, February 2007
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 24, 2007, 12:03:24 am
Quote from: CortJstr
I'm surprised that Ray did not hire all lady teachers, then attempt to get with each of them.

He is still getting used to his new sexuality, as a Breast Man.

He has to take it slow and let his nature as a Breast Man slowly bloom, like a delicate flower.

Only then will it be safe to totally get his bone on.