The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: side_show on February 17, 2007, 10:14:43 pm

Title: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: side_show on February 17, 2007, 10:14:43 pm
Sometimes I think we are witness to the end of civilization. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU) 

The whole thing sort of reminds me of  Tammy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9QXeT5A1LA).  It's all been done.
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: theinevitable on February 17, 2007, 11:08:36 pm
I was really worried it was going to be about you enjoying sex in the butt.

But as it is, I cannot see the video. Because I do not have a youtube account.
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 17, 2007, 11:29:36 pm
See, I always figured that The Start of The End-Times was heralded in when... the channel that MTV started to play videos because MTV didn't play videos anymore stopped playing videos itself. But there is definite merit to your theory, someone should call into Art Bell tonight and ask for an arbitration on the matter.
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: Bjorn the Destroyer on February 17, 2007, 11:55:15 pm
Oh. See, it's funny because they're talking about anal sex.
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: Doc on February 18, 2007, 03:52:45 am
I think - and I'm not entirely sure here - that someone wants to do 'it' in this fellow's butt.

Most beautiful moment: Trying to be American beauty with the roses then cutting to a dude dancing the *****.
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: pmcd9 on February 19, 2007, 03:20:02 am
tI, you don't need a youtube account to watch their videos.  Do you?  Who said smells don't like it in the butt?

~Paul
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: theinevitable on February 19, 2007, 03:22:06 am
it asked me to log in to prove I am Of Age.
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: smick on February 19, 2007, 04:06:40 am
Meanwhile in 1982: Eddie Murphy is SO mad!
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: theinevitable on February 19, 2007, 04:42:00 am
edit:
wow, I am a whiny little bitch sometimes.
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: pmcd9 on February 19, 2007, 07:27:26 am
Oh, because that is a restricted video
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: theinevitable on February 19, 2007, 07:32:04 am
yeah. it wants me to prove I'm over 18... by... clicking the little box to say that I was born in 1988.

(I had originally typed that. and then, I went on a whiny rant about something mostly unrelated. luckily, I erased it before too many had seen it... I hope.)
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: Ben-San on February 20, 2007, 07:46:12 am
I kind of liked that, if only for the line "If you want, I will give you power." As if he is some kind of ancient butt-wizard offering a Faustian bargain.
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 20, 2007, 08:14:14 am
Quote from: Ben-San
some kind of ancient butt-wizard

CAN'D.
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: V-Adore on February 20, 2007, 11:27:18 am
some kind of ancient butt-wizard

With a cloak of gold and eyes of fire?

Also, is the blimp going into space? (I know that isn't what I should be focusing on, not in a video with ##### with words written on the butt, and yet...)
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: side_show on February 20, 2007, 02:06:44 pm
There's not a lot of subtlety in the video, yet I somehow totally missed the chocolate stargiraffe reference the first time I saw this - and also, I only noticed the second time through that his back up dancers where actually just him in different outfits.  Quality.

Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: troublecat on February 22, 2007, 09:23:42 pm
Oh, good, it's not just me spreading the plague that is this video.

I kind of liked that, if only for the line "If you want, I will give you power." As if he is some kind of ancient butt-wizard offering a Faustian bargain.

You owe me a fresh Coke and a new monitor.
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: linnea on February 23, 2007, 01:37:37 am
Ugh... the guy's mannerisms were just too annoying for me to watch. Yeah..."tasteful".

Man, I miss the Kids in the Hall. I should Netflix some of their episodes if they're out on DVD.
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: Lister on February 23, 2007, 06:49:50 am
They are.  You should.
Title: Re: What What (In the Butt)
Post by: Nabubrush on March 05, 2007, 02:51:30 am
I like that this was provided by "Brownmark Films". Tasteful, and understated.