The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Fooker on February 19, 2007, 09:34:10 am
-
http://www.myspace.com/bradycampaign
Read their sniper rifle blog.
It is chuckles incarnate.
-
Read their sniper rifle blog.
It is chuckles incarnate.
Yes... Erm...
By chuckles, did you intend to mean depressing and scaresome?
-
Man, I thought it was going to be a humorous piece about Halo (in a Red Versus Blue style) about how team killing fucktards keep picking up sniper rifles and ruining the game for everyone.
-
Clearly, someone with talent more suited for The Onion is now writing the Brady Campaign's articles for them.
Whoever this person is, they must be as sexy as they are mysterious.
-
Clearly, someone with talent more suited for The Onion is now writing the Brady Campaign's articles for them.
Oh, I see... You're being satirical instead...
Please, let there be satire in this whole thing somewhere!
-
Dude.
Long distance murder rifles.
(http://whatbrick.googlepages.com/evil-rifle.jpg)
(courtesy of some other guy)
-
My grandfather was a sniper. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/side_show/295449138/) It's really hard to get my head around the kindly old man I've known all my life picking people off one at a time, but he did.
-
I like how quick Zumbo got picked up.
-
Being quoted on the official brady campaign myspace probably had something to do with the outrage.
Again, some extremely sexy and mysterious person must be smiling to themselves quite a bit.
-
Being quoted on the official brady campaign myspace probably had something to do with the outrage.
Again, some extremely sexy and mysterious person must be smiling to themselves quite a bit.
You sound pretty smug and self-satisfied, dude. C'mon, fess up.
-
He's just trolling by posting someone else's whackyfact hot button issue page o' dreck.
It seems to be his 'thing'.
-
I am so confused right now. There is a group who posted a thing on myspace about guns being bad... and then fooker posted it... and then someone made an image? or maybe the image already existed? Maybe the group is a satire. Or an Onion? And then... fooker is self-satisfied... because of a Zumbo?
Dear. God. I. Am. Not. A. Religious. Man. But. Please. Help. Me. See. The. Connection. Here.
-
He's just trolling by posting someone else's whackyfact hot button issue page o' dreck.
It seems to be his 'thing'.
Bullpucky. Go refresh that myspace page. Observe.
-
A Runtime Error has occurred.
Do you wsh to debug?
Line:16
Error: Syntax Error in regular expression
Yeah, illuminating.
Bullpucky back at ya', turd gobbler. Spit it out and say something straight or go back on the knob.
-
RAD. CHILIES.
-
Bullpucky back at ya', turd gobbler. Spit it out and say something straight or go back on the knob.
To quote the natives from the Christopher Moore book I just read:
'Excellent threat'.
Means nothing? Ah, go read it, he's great.
Can'd.
Anyway, how about you get back on your topic, Fooker? 'Cause I'm still trying to identify one in all this.
-
I'm just bucking for a career at The Onion, is all.
-
It's very Tao to aim to do all the things that are not good writing to become a good writer.
-
Precisely. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to work towards my career as a high powered executive by putting off all of my obligations until tomorrow, and playing videogames until 2AM.