The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: slink on September 26, 2003, 07:17:23 pm

Title: Gravel
Post by: slink on September 26, 2003, 07:17:23 pm
For all those Tom Waits fans, another little piece from Bill Bailey I thought you might like.

http://www.canadian-studies.net/slink/bb-waits.mp3
Title: Gravel
Post by: Nice Jough on September 26, 2003, 08:19:56 pm
That's a very nice song, slink, but aren't you violating Mr. Waits's copyrights by posting that song here?

Maybe we should all get together and send Tom Waits some money in a greeting card to make it up to him!
Title: Gravel
Post by: slink on September 26, 2003, 08:31:19 pm
It's not Tom Waits. It's Bill Bailey. A comedian who only sells that CD at his shows. SO I'm guessing he won't really mind.
Title: Gravel
Post by: side_show on September 26, 2003, 08:35:16 pm
Jeeze! You have become nice.  Wait a minute - you're not jough - you're somekind of Nice Jough!  What the hell is going on?!!!
Title: Gravel
Post by: slink on September 26, 2003, 08:43:53 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
Jeeze! You have become nice.  Wait a minute - you're not jough - you're somekind of Nice Jough!  What the hell is going on?!!!


Must...suppress...Onstad...conspiracy.. .theories...
::head explodes::
Title: Gravel
Post by: jay-ell on September 26, 2003, 08:46:08 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
Jeeze! You have become nice.  Wait a minute - you're not jough - you're somekind of Nice Jough!  What the hell is going on?!!!


Somebody cold roasted up his ding-dong, yo.  

He was electro-CUTE-ed!  

Maybe if I got electrocuted I would turn into a person who is not nice?  (I think I am nice??)
Title: Gravel
Post by: Nice Jough on September 26, 2003, 09:01:37 pm
JL, you are very nice indeed.

I looked up "ding-dong" on Google and was horrified that someone would even ask about my wee-wee in that fashion.

However, it is in fine working order and is not roasted in any way.
Title: Gravel
Post by: slink on September 26, 2003, 09:03:05 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"

Somebody cold roasted up his ding-dong, yo.  

He was electro-CUTE-ed!  

Maybe if I got electrocuted I would turn into a person who is not nice?  (I think I am nice??)


Yea, let's see Evil JL! That'd be cool!
I reckon if I were electrocuted my evil and nice sides would just switch round. Wonder if it would be noticeable. I think they've reversed twice already now.

Oh, shit, on topicness. erm... music!
There.
Title: Gravel
Post by: side_show on September 26, 2003, 09:18:18 pm
Evil.....er...um...music?

Screw it - I'm off for a weekend of debauchery that's certain to maintain my evil and make me feel good!
Title: Gravel
Post by: Nice Jough on September 26, 2003, 11:09:37 pm
Don't forget to go to church on Sunday morning, and to ask the good lord almighty up on high for forgiveness for all of your sinful acts and debauchery that damns your eternal soul.

Please forgive me for judging you and your lifestyle.  You are a super girl and will make the right decisions.  I believe in you!
Title: Gravel
Post by: evildunston on September 27, 2003, 02:05:48 am
Piss off, Nice Jough.
Title: Gravel
Post by: CortJstr on September 27, 2003, 02:09:17 am
Quote from: "evildunston"
Piss off, Nice Jough.


Dammit, I was hoping Evil JL would have a black leather thing going. Instead we got possessed little girl. Meh.

Edit: And telemarketing?! Noooooooooo! Oh the humanity!
Title: Gravel
Post by: AugustWest on September 27, 2003, 02:13:16 am
Hmmm.  EvilDunston looks kinda like that robo-girl from Small Wonder.  And lord knows SHE was plenty evil.
Title: Gravel
Post by: CortJstr on September 27, 2003, 02:17:07 am
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Hmmm.  EvilDunston looks kinda like that robo-girl from Small Wonder.  And lord knows SHE was plenty evil.


I dunno, she could be eviler. Maybe if her shirt had a Disney logo or the little AOL guy.
Title: Gravel
Post by: evildunston on September 27, 2003, 02:18:35 am
When I want your opinion about my avatar, I'll give it to you.  

Or else I'll just punch you in the face and steal your lunch money.  

:twisted:
Title: Gravel
Post by: jay-ell on September 27, 2003, 02:28:04 am
Evildunston should have a goatee and a cigarette to show she is in "parallel universe/evil twin" mode.  

Remember that show with the guy who was wanted for crimes comitted by his evil twin, and you could tell them apart by the fact that the bad one smoked?  It ran for about six minutes and I think it was called, "Two."  

Yes, yes it was.  An IMDB search turns up this info. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115404/plotsummary)  Does anybody else remember this show?  

It was absolutely awful, but in that campy, cheesy, can't-look-away kind of way.
Title: Gravel
Post by: CortJstr on September 27, 2003, 02:34:38 am
Quote from: "evildunston"
When I want your opinion about my avatar, I'll give it to you.  

Or else I'll just punch you in the face and steal your lunch money.


Also, "Scrambles" isn't a very evil title. How about "eats kittens"?
Title: Gravel
Post by: AugustWest on September 27, 2003, 02:40:42 am
Hmmph.  More like NaughtyDunston.  Watch out or Daddy spank.
Title: Gravel
Post by: Nice Jough on September 27, 2003, 02:44:02 am
Quote from: "evildunston"
Piss off, Nice Jough.


 :cry:
Title: Gravel
Post by: evildunston on September 27, 2003, 02:54:28 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Dammit, I was hoping Evil JL would have a black leather thing going. Instead we got possessed little girl. Meh.


How's this?  It's a picture of me and some of my minions.  The one on the left is now my submissive love slave.  It's not exactly black leather, but I hope it will do.  I mean...um...it will be sufficient...or else :evil:

More evil!  More evil!

  :woo:  :fuckyou:  :smoke:  :twisted:  :P  :evil:  :loser:  :dead:  :pimp:
Title: Gravel
Post by: AugustWest on September 27, 2003, 03:00:00 am
Wow!  That's more like VERYNaughtyDunston!
Title: Gravel
Post by: Nice Jough on September 27, 2003, 05:30:34 am
[shielding his eyes]
Title: Gravel
Post by: jay-ell on September 27, 2003, 04:18:19 pm
Dang, EvilDunston.  You're bad at this whole being-evil thing.  I mean that in the nicest possible way.   :smooch:
Title: Gravel
Post by: jough on September 29, 2003, 12:07:38 am
The sad part is that "Nice Jough" is far more sinister than I could ever hope to be.

I'm not sure what it says about my personality when even my good site calls people "motherfuckers".
Title: Gravel
Post by: CortJstr on September 29, 2003, 12:48:46 am
Quote from: "jough"
The sad part is that "Nice Jough" is far more sinister than I could ever hope to be.

I'm not sure what it says about my personality when even my good site calls people "motherfuckers".


Calvin? Is that you?