The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Noah on September 28, 2003, 07:01:55 pm

Title: A Quick Question
Post by: Noah on September 28, 2003, 07:01:55 pm
I've been looking through the archives, but I can't find the Achewood strip with Ray talking about his past...can someone link me?
Title: A Quick Question
Post by: Choop on September 28, 2003, 08:59:58 pm
There really isn't much, but here ya go:

Mr. Smuckles is missing (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01212002)
Man, it was a only vasectomy (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01242002)
Title: A Quick Question
Post by: jay-ell on September 28, 2003, 11:03:33 pm
Here's one:

Matchstick Doodie (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02212003)
Title: thanks
Post by: Noah on October 01, 2003, 03:59:36 am
I was looking for the Match-Stick Doodie one, I love it.  How Ray is so excited to tell T-Adore.
Title: A Quick Question
Post by: V-Adore on October 01, 2003, 04:49:53 am
Those of us who have had traumatic experiences with Colonel Ephraim usually rush to tell our stories to others. It's a form of healing, as it were.