The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: chuanoplast on March 01, 2007, 07:33:13 am

Title: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: chuanoplast on March 01, 2007, 07:33:13 am
So I finally got the guts to introduce myself because I am a spineless coward and really boring, unlike everyone else here. But I guess that adds some extra spice because now you can say "TOUAMB: Now with extra boring!" instead of plain ol' "TOUAMB".

Basically, I like origami, knitting, cats, and Achewood, but not necessarily in that order. Things I don't do include ballet, zookeeping, linguistics, and emergency medicine.

Oh wait! I just thought of something exciting I do! Sleeping!
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: V-Adore on March 01, 2007, 07:36:54 am
Sleeping is wicked exciting. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Anyway, welcome. As one of the senior boring people on the board, I hereby proclaim: Gabba gabba, one of us!

(Or, if you prefer, "Gabba gabba hey!")
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: wombat on March 01, 2007, 02:03:50 pm
Origami isn't boring. I have seen some really amazing origami.

And V isn't boring. What is this, another thread full of lies?
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: side_show on March 01, 2007, 02:34:20 pm
Also, the fact you have a pu$$y makes you less boring to the majority of the memebers of the board.  Welcome to TOUAMB Vag. Club.

Do you want to know boring?  I came into work today, and beside my computer someone has placed 3 half dead carnations and a mostly dead lilly in a slightly dirty iced tea container, splayed out in a way that says "I threw these here because I couldn't throw them out."  They make me want to sigh.
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: Doc on March 01, 2007, 02:39:59 pm
Your name is fairly interesting,that is good enough for me.


Smells: That is the most wonderful thing I have heard of all day. I would just sit there and stare at it like Beef at the department store with depression.
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: CortJstr on March 01, 2007, 02:51:07 pm
Basically, I like origami, knitting, cats, and Achewood, but not necessarily in that order. Things I don't do include ballet, zookeeping, linguistics, and emergency medicine.

Yes, but what about Kids in the Hall?
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: chuanoplast on March 01, 2007, 04:49:12 pm
I rarely watch TV, but I watched some Kids in the Hall on Youtube and it was pretty hilarious. I like my comedy a lot darker though. Like if you took a black crayon and drew on a piece of black paper and then dipped that into a bucket of black paint on a starless moonless night.
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: side_show on March 01, 2007, 05:17:24 pm
I rarely watch TV, but I watched some Kids in the Hall on Youtube and it was pretty hilarious. I like my comedy a lot darker though. Like if you took a black crayon and drew on a piece of black paper and then dipped that into a bucket of black paint on a starless moonless night.

Ah, so something like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA64g3pi97M)?
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: slink on March 01, 2007, 05:22:15 pm
Ah, so something like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA64g3pi97M)?

Can'd for awesome. I do so grok ***** Chicken.
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 01, 2007, 05:48:52 pm
Quote from: chuanoplast
I like my comedy a lot darker though. Like if you took a black crayon and drew on a piece of black paper and then dipped that into a bucket of black paint on a starless moonless night.

I then humbly suggest to you the work of Tim and Eric, their shows "Tom Goes to the Mayor" and "Awesome Show, Great Job" in the Adult Swim block on Cartoon Network. Their complete and total disdain for general humanity and middle-American low-brow Wal-Mart culture in particular will probably be right up your alley.

Anyway, if you're of the opinion that KITH is not dark enough for you, you are probably not a boring person.
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: Sub_Topical on March 01, 2007, 06:09:01 pm
...because now you can say "TOUAMB: Now with extra boning!" instead of plain ol' "TOUAMB".

This is how my mind parsed that sentance which really isn't very boning, er, boring at all.

Welcome aboard the good ship Sick Fuck. I'm at best a midshipman but the Capt. has retired to his berth indefinetly so I'm picking up as best I can.

Yo Ho Yo Ho
A Perverts Life For Me
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: chuanoplast on March 01, 2007, 06:37:15 pm
Wow, thanks for all the television suggestions! I'll have to check them out sometime or online, whichever comes first.

Sub_Topical: You remind me of a very good friend of mine.
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: Sub_Topical on March 01, 2007, 06:56:29 pm
Sub_Topical: You remind me of a very good friend of mine.

What kind of good? Privileges Good?

Ah well, we best stick to the Telly talk then, dearie.
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: chuanoplast on March 01, 2007, 07:01:02 pm
More like "rubs his butt on everything I own" good. And he's a person, not a cat! My cat rubs her butt on everything I own too, but she's soft and fuzzy, so I can forgive her.
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: CortJstr on March 01, 2007, 07:07:32 pm
More like "rubs his butt on everything I own" good. And he's a person, not a cat! My cat rubs her butt on everything I own too, but she's soft and fuzzy, so I can forgive her.

So your friend would be forgiven if he put on a few pounds and grew his hair out?
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: slink on March 01, 2007, 08:14:58 pm
So your friend would be forgiven if he put on a few pounds and grew his hair out?

Goddamn, Cort, can'd for awesome also.
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: V-Adore on March 01, 2007, 08:32:32 pm
Welcome aboard the good ship Sick Fuck. I'm at best a midshipman but the Capt. has retired to his berth indefinetly so I'm picking up as best I can.

Yo Ho Yo Ho
A Perverts Life For Me


Gee, thanks, now I've remembered poor dear Q again.

Where have you gone, Sick Fuck Misterqueue?
TOUAMB-ies turn their lonely eyes to you
What's that you say, poor dear #####*****?
"Misterqueue has left and gone away kill president cocaine bomb?"


Anyway, there'll always be a candle in the window for him. The window of... the good ship Sick Fuck. The... porthole... oh, never mind.
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: Nabubrush on March 01, 2007, 09:22:28 pm
Ah, so something like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA64g3pi97M)?

Or like this (http://img172.exs.cx/img172/3398/calvinaddremix2ai.jpg), I suppose.
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: AugustWest on March 01, 2007, 09:35:46 pm
Or like this (http://img172.exs.cx/img172/3398/calvinaddremix2ai.jpg), I suppose.

The saddest thing...
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: Nabubrush on March 01, 2007, 09:49:48 pm
OT: If you like C&H, you might like this (http://www.platypuscomix.net/otherpeople/watterson.html) if you've never seen it.
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: chuanoplast on March 02, 2007, 12:19:35 am
So your friend would be forgiven if he put on a few pounds and grew his hair out?

Thinking about it, I probably would because he already looks like a guinea pig. A big, hairless, bipedal guinea pig.

 
OT: If you like C&H, you might like this (http://www.platypuscomix.net/otherpeople/watterson.html) if you've never seen it.

Calvin and Hobbes is my absolute favorite print comic (I'm only missing a few books from the entire collection) and that collection of memorabilia makes me want to be super rich so I can buy something.
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: Doc on March 02, 2007, 02:12:43 am
Ah, so something like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA64g3pi97M)?
If we're talking dark then I pretty much need to link this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT4UVStQZNU).

The... porthole... oh, never mind.
Q.... Q would have loved to have gone there.
Don't mind me, just got something in my eye.
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: Muse_Of_Fire on March 02, 2007, 03:56:17 am
Anyone who can bake a cybernetic cake is NOT boring!

Welcome! Glad to have you here.
Title: Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
Post by: pmcd9 on March 06, 2007, 03:52:12 am
Kids in the Hall didn't even raise a smile with me, but this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvS27ap_yOU&NR)had me rolling.