The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on March 13, 2007, 06:33:14 pm

Title: Baseball notice
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on March 13, 2007, 06:33:14 pm
In case you don't check the sports and leisure board I thought Id put the word out to the larger community that a couple of us have got a fantasy baseball
thing going on yahoo. The more the merrier so heres the details:
http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1 (http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1)
TOUAMB 07 (ID# 206482)
password is 123456

That is all. Carry on.
Title: Re: Baseball notice
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 13, 2007, 06:52:36 pm
Welcome to the Damned Human Race.

(That's my team's name. I am a Mark Twain nerd.)
Title: Re: Baseball notice
Post by: Turbo Ninja on March 13, 2007, 07:26:14 pm
I did join.  I cannot guarantee my attendance at the live draft (there is beer to be had at that hour on St. Patrick's Day) but I do not fear for my team.
Title: Re: Baseball notice
Post by: KeithHernandez on March 13, 2007, 07:30:24 pm
We can move the draft, especially if it is St. Patricks Day, it is just that spring break is starting for me this Friday and I am going out of town Monday to Sunday, so it would have to be after that.
Title: Re: Baseball notice
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on March 13, 2007, 07:33:56 pm
Ongoing...

KeithHernandez: radiodread
A-CAP: MOTHErFUCKErS
ironfelix: Clouds of Phlogiston
Melack: Zombie reagans
Nabubrush: Venmous Monkeys
Littlefallsmets: Damned Human race
Turbo ninja: Clouds of Phlogiston

Title: Re: Baseball notice
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 13, 2007, 07:39:58 pm
Also... I have no idea what the hell I am doing with this thing... so I will probably not be good.

I am ten hells of confused by the entire affair. I was kind of sort of trying to figure out what my top choices would be and I was pointing and dragging and clicking and... I have no idea if this would have any actual bearing on my team or not.

I also have no idea how one determines the difference between your bench players and your starting players or how scoring is determined in any way. Also, I will be playing with one hand tied behind my back because I will refuse to use any Braves or Yankees.
Title: Re: Baseball notice
Post by: Nabubrush on March 13, 2007, 09:45:48 pm
You'll want to either be involved in the live draft or downgrade the Braves or Yankees in the pre-draft rankings, or else you'll have to drop them after the draft and you'll have to replace them with leftovers.