The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on September 30, 2003, 10:38:58 pm

Title: You could use some exercise, bitch. (09-30-03)
Post by: jough on September 30, 2003, 10:38:58 pm
Man, D'Shawn just shows a brother no love.

Fuckin' ingrate ign'ant beeyotch.

Strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09302003).
Title: You could use some exercise, bitch. - 30 September 2003
Post by: ferocious j on September 30, 2003, 10:53:06 pm
I wonder if Ray will just boot the Sexual Homeboys from Prime Time Records -- which is what I would do.  But it seems like maybe he needs them around if he's going to pull off this concert.  That's a hammer/anvil problem if ever I saw one, heh.
Title: You could use some exercise, bitch. - 30 September 2003
Post by: FeeReep on September 30, 2003, 11:04:31 pm
Given the names o the prospetive bands and the diversity of musical genres that would be represented, I wonder what Ray would call this concert if it went down.

Love the "What?" shot outside Ray's door.
Title: You could use some exercise, bitch. - 30 September 2003
Post by: CortJstr on October 01, 2003, 12:27:15 am
Quote from: "ferocious j"
I wonder if Ray will just boot the Sexual Homeboys from Prime Time Records -- which is what I would do.  But it seems like maybe he needs them around if he's going to pull off this concert.  That's a hammer/anvil problem if ever I saw one, heh.


I dunno, if he's treating his label like that there's a pretty good chance that he's hot shit and would get snapped up by somebody else pretty quick. In which case Prime Time needs him.

Or he's a lazy dickweed.
Title: You could use some exercise, bitch. - 30 September 2003
Post by: Choop on October 01, 2003, 03:46:24 am
Oh, Jstr, you must have completely misconstrued fj's post.

Read "he" as in "Ray." Then you'll understand.



"Yeah, I'll look into it. Thanks."
Precious.
Title: You could use some exercise, bitch. - 30 September 2003
Post by: jough on October 01, 2003, 06:53:01 am
Ray's just itching to tell this guy what to do with himself, but can't because he needs to ask him to do him a favour.  Priceless.

HOW MANY OF US HAVE HAD SIMILAR CONVERSATIONS?
Title: You could use some exercise, bitch. - 30 September 2003
Post by: CortJstr on October 01, 2003, 01:46:17 pm
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Oh, Jstr, you must have completely misconstrued fj's post.

Read "he" as in "Ray." Then you'll understand.


I know, I meant beyond the concert. It looks like that might be the one popular band that's keeping Prime Time going (seeing as Ray isn't exactly touring).