The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: PinkStainlessTail on October 01, 2003, 01:40:13 pm

Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on October 01, 2003, 01:40:13 pm
DEEDLE DOOT DOO DEE DEE
LET'S ALL GO TO CAT TOWN (http://www.spatch.net/cattown/index.html)
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: CortJstr on October 01, 2003, 01:43:29 pm
My level of how much the rest of humanity scares me has just increased by 2. Way to go, Cat Town!
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: AugustWest on October 01, 2003, 02:09:34 pm
It tastes like burning.
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: jay-ell on October 01, 2003, 02:16:08 pm
Wow!  Scary!  

It's amazing how many people have abused that picture of the cat in a tie.  Did I say amazing? I meant ridiculously frightening.
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: jough on October 01, 2003, 05:43:03 pm
One of the cast is named "El Guapo".

(http://www.spatch.net/cattown/cat-elguapo.jpg)
EL GUAPO
HOORAY FOR EL GUAPO, HE IS THE HERO OF CAT TOWN AND HE ALWAYS SAVES THE DAY
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: jough on October 01, 2003, 05:45:28 pm
From the FAQ (http://www.spatch.net/cattown/faqs.html):

Quote

Q. WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT BETWEEN EL GUAPO AND A DOG?
A. EL GUAPO

Q. WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT BETWEEN EL GUAPO AND A REALLY MEAN DOG?
A. EL GUAPO

Q. WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT BETWEEN EL GUAPO AND A *****IC ABE LINCOLN?
A. EL GUAPO, BUT IT'D BE CLOSE

Q. WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT BETWEEN EL GUAPO AND GOD?
A. EL GUAPO HAS MADE PEACE WITH HIS GOD AND WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO FIGHT
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: pmcd9 on October 01, 2003, 08:27:47 pm
OMG, this shit is insane.  I plan to spen many nights pouring through the archives.  If i'm not posting here it's because i'm in CAT TOWN.

~Paul
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: side_show on October 01, 2003, 08:47:24 pm
Welcome to my world
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 01, 2003, 10:56:49 pm
Where EVERY house is a CATHOUSE!

Me likee Cat Town.
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: side_show on October 02, 2003, 02:35:19 pm
Meowwww!
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: sjlimmer on October 02, 2003, 04:21:15 pm
Am I the only one who finds "Cowtown" by TMBG stuck in their head after seeing the words "CAT TOWN?"

Yeah, it's probably just me.
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: CortJstr on October 02, 2003, 04:28:52 pm
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
Am I the only one who finds "Cowtown" by TMBG stuck in their head after seeing the words "CAT TOWN?"

Yeah, it's probably just me.


TOTALLY. Ever since this thread posted I've been singing "I'm goin' down to cat town a cat's a friend to me. Down beneath the ocean that's where I will be" etc etc
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: V-Adore on October 02, 2003, 08:04:45 pm
EL GUAPO
THE ARDOR OF ARBOREALITY IS AN INVENTION WE SPURN    WE SPURN    A NEW LEAF OVERTURNED     YES, A NEW LEAF OVERTURNED

THE ANIMAL HEAD GANG
HUH?
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: andalucia on October 02, 2003, 08:57:42 pm
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
Am I the only one who finds "Cowtown" by TMBG stuck in their head after seeing the words "CAT TOWN?"

Yeah, it's probably just me.


Dear god no, it's definately not you.  That song has the problem for me though that one of my friends was absolutely convinced that it was "Clown Town" and effectively ruined the song for me.
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: sjlimmer on October 03, 2003, 01:04:31 am
Quote from: "andalucia"

Dear god no, it's definately not you.  That song has the problem for me though that one of my friends was absolutely convinced that it was "Clown Town" and effectively ruined the song for me.


Do tell.  Is this one of those instances where you now hear only the wrong lyrics (like the acquaintance who was responsible for me hearing creamsicle in NIN "Ringfinger")?  Or is it something particular to clowns?  

I always enjoy hearing people's clown-trauma stories, because I just don't get it.  It's not that I like clowns, I'm just puzzled by the degree of animosity they inspire in some.  

It's kind of like my reaction to Bette Midler's "Rose"
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: slink on October 03, 2003, 02:15:01 am
Quote from: "sjlimmer"

Do tell.  Is this one of those instances where you now hear only the wrong lyrics (like the acquaintance who was responsible for me hearing creamsicle in NIN "Ringfinger")?  Or is it something particular to clowns?  


Gonn have to listen to it now and find a possible creamsicle...
And spend some time checking out this Cat Town malarky tomorrow when I'm not braindead tired!
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 03, 2003, 02:17:20 am
I've always been turned on by clowns.

Is that wrong?
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: CortJstr on October 03, 2003, 12:52:56 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I've always been turned on by clowns.

Is that wrong?


Hey, this is the internet. I'm sure there are many sites out there specializing in clown porn. Don't let me down, internet.
Title: CAT TOWN
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 03, 2003, 06:24:09 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
The internet made me find this (http://www.knottyclown.com/), I had no free will in the matter at all.

I'm so sad now.


The side DID warn you with this:

"(scram you little hooligans,.. this will scar your precious little ***** minds)"

I'm at work, so I haven't clicked. And once home - well, we'll see who scars what.

Wow, that really looks bad written down.