The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jay-ell on October 02, 2003, 06:22:32 pm

Title: Hero Worship
Post by: jay-ell on October 02, 2003, 06:22:32 pm
(http://mywebpage.netscape.com/jldunston/jough.gif)
Title: Hero Worship
Post by: CortJstr on October 02, 2003, 07:27:08 pm
Creepy Factor 4.9
Title: Hero Worship
Post by: jough on October 02, 2003, 07:31:19 pm
I'm touched.  You know, down there.
Title: Hero Worship
Post by: CortJstr on October 02, 2003, 07:32:12 pm
Quote from: "jough"
I'm touched.  You know, down there.


Creepy Factor now at 8.3 and climbing. This isn't a drill, people!
Title: Hero Worship
Post by: jay-ell on October 02, 2003, 07:46:16 pm
Quote from: "jough"
I'm touched.  You know, down there.


Oh, is Chrissy still there?   :mrgreen:
Title: Hero Worship
Post by: jough on October 02, 2003, 09:02:35 pm
Please speak not of my personal life on the board.  These people shouldn't know too much about me.
Title: Hero Worship
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 02, 2003, 10:08:45 pm
I'm touched that Jough's touched.
But I'm not touching Jough, dig?

It is a perfect....logo.
Title: Hero Worship
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 03, 2003, 12:20:22 am
I sure hope you wrote that AFTER this thread was started.

I worry about some of these folks sometimes.
Title: Hero Worship
Post by: jough on October 03, 2003, 01:47:16 am
This thread is making my appendix hurt.
Title: Hero Worship
Post by: jay-ell on October 03, 2003, 03:24:00 am
Quote from: "jough"
Please speak not of my personal life on the board.  These people shouldn't know too much about me.


You know, if you hadn't said anything, everyone would have thought I made up that name.  

At any rate, this reminds me of my favorite line from E.R. ever.  

Dr. Romano, on the phone: "I don't care if (another hospital) is closed to new patients, I'm sending you four.  And I expect you to treat them like you'd treat your own mother, but without the inappropriate touching."
Title: Hero Worship
Post by: jough on October 03, 2003, 05:18:14 am
Wow.  You have a favourite line from ER?  I have nothing to say about that.