The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on March 29, 2007, 06:18:58 am

Title: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on March 29, 2007, 06:18:58 am
(http://)
Title: Re: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 29, 2007, 06:28:42 am
All right.

Here is my "The Way-Out-There Guy" crown.

I earned it with hard work and I earned it well but, man, you got me beat.

Wear her in good health.
Title: Re: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
Post by: AugustWest on March 29, 2007, 04:14:45 pm
Earth, Wind, Fire, Water. Also, for bonus points, include a picture of at least one person involved in the story. Best story wins $5 on paypal (as determined by poll). True stories only.


Is this for a homework assignment or something?
Title: Re: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
Post by: smick on March 29, 2007, 04:21:31 pm
Is this for a homework assignment or something?

How could this be?  There was no talk of punching a senior citizen at Wal-Mart.
Title: Re: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
Post by: AugustWest on March 29, 2007, 04:30:36 pm
It Dada, August, only cool people understand.

DAMMIT!!!
Title: Re: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
Post by: smick on March 29, 2007, 04:44:14 pm
(http://)

I... I don't get it.
Title: Re: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
Post by: Charles Nelson Mandela on March 29, 2007, 04:45:40 pm
I once had a beer where these guys were playing. <--- water

(http://www.earthwindfire.net/art/homeimage.jpg) <--- the other three

Pay me.

(I have a true story involving all four, but I've only been here a day and a half so I'm not making any World Trade Center references yet.)

Title: Re: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
Post by: V-Adore on March 29, 2007, 09:52:46 pm
Yeah, I think this thread can end now. It can't get much better than that.
Title: Re: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
Post by: jough on March 30, 2007, 12:52:40 pm
I'm so confused.  I hate these n00bs.  I may just roll the board membership list back to like, four months ago, before I got busy, and the rest of us can just chat again.


It'll be like I never left!