The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: DS on October 04, 2003, 08:52:44 pm
-
i dunno if it is on purpose, but recently i have felt that Achewood would be better if they shot a dove everytime onstad posted another comic.
i mean it was rad when his comic made you feel confused, uneasy, and a little sad.
now you still feel that way, but only because you miss how rad the comic used to be.
i used to think ray maybe was the best representation of onstad himself within his characters, now we know it is obviously vegetable brain.
-
Welcome Chris Onstad to the forums, everyone.
-
i agree that perhaps the first two months of strips were the best (in that there are more individual strips near the beginning that make me laugh out loud) but achewood is cooler now he has room to play about with the characters and have storylines and stuff, as opposed to, erm, establishing himself, or something.
yeah erm.
-
Are these strips the best ever? No.
Are these strips rad and totally worth the time and effort to read them? Hell yes.
Huuugs!!
-
I think I agree with V-Adore though... I did like the surreal randomness better than the complex character-driven storylines though.
-
I like both. If you go purely on long storylines it's hard to jump in and easy to to sort of fade out if you miss a few strips. If you entirely with one-offs you get Garfield.