The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Doc on April 11, 2007, 09:05:54 am
-
I don't know what Ray is talking about (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04112007). I, as a straight man, would totally rent this video.
-
I couldn't agree with you more. The last two strips have really made this arc worthwhile. Before that I thought it was kind of just filler and one good gay porn joke.
Hopefully the next arc will have less Ray.
-
You tell me that panel 3 isn't someone's idea of a wet dream.
-
I simply cannot stop laughing. More absurd cut-and-paste, please.
Title should've been Cherub Standoff at the Gargoyle Corral
-
You know who could make this arc hilarious? Nightlife Mingus. I miss that guy.
-
This sequence suggests, to me, that if someone made a Street Fighter-style one-on-one fighting game that was ultimately about gay sex, it would be the third-highest selling video game of all time.
Right after a GTA-clone where you battle zombies with your car and a version of Punch-Out where you battle former presidents.
-
This sequence suggests, to me, that if someone made a Street Fighter-style one-on-one fighting game that was ultimately about gay sex, it would be the third-highest selling video game of all time.
Someone already did. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cho_Aniki)
-
This sequence suggests, to me, that if someone made a Street Fighter-style one-on-one fighting game that was ultimately about gay sex, it would be the third-highest selling video game of all time.
No surprise - the Japanese have already done this.
Edit: Damn you Chuan and your keyboard-fu!
-
No surprise - the Japanese have already done this.
Edit: Damn you Chuan and your keyboard-fu!
Oh god.
The most recent of the Cho Aniki games was released for the PlayStation 2 in 2002. The game's subtitle translates to "Legend of the Holy Protein."
-
Lynndie England's, mayhap.
That is so wrong. Tiny can for you.
-
"Cherub Standoff At The Gargoyle Corral" really is the winner here, but this is all great. I'd rent this movie in a heartbeat.