The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Choop on October 05, 2003, 05:27:31 am
-
Blahde blah blah, de blah blah ble blahblah. Blah ble ble blah blegh?
Blah blahde blahblah, ble.
Bleh?
-
Choop! Choooo-oooop! Chooop-de-dooooop! Choooop-a-loooop-de-dooooop!
-
bo bo BO bo bo bo bo booo, bo bo bo bo bo bo bo.
Vop?
-
OH MY GOD! We've turned into slashdot already!
-
Malkovich, Malkovich. Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich. Malkovich Malkovich, Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich. (http://lfw.org/jminc/http://achewood.plagiarist.com/)
-
Oh, yeah, JL. You win.
Totally.
-
"Think fast Malkovich!"
Seconded!
Damn, classy stuff!
-
Awesome.
-
I'm adding the Malkovich translation to my list of translations on one of my sites, along with the 80s translator and of course all of the babelgiraffe thingies.
-
Boy am I getting an interesting Mozex error when clicking in the reply text window. And it's made me completely forget what I was about to say. [edit: fixed]
Erm. Oh yes, the malkovichi'iser is rather fine. Although I just confused someone greatly who it transpires hasn't seen it...