The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: AlohaDawg on October 05, 2003, 05:37:09 am

Title: Achehead's Sites
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 05, 2003, 05:37:09 am
I've been clicking on the websites of members who indicated they have one. Some are truly awesome!

I like about all of them - Wombat's is awesome if you like animals.

Fuddes' is good if you dig curmudgeonly twenty-somethings who like to write and aren't bad at it.

RevDJ's is good if you like Math, wry observations and philosophical discussion. (Click in the artist he met on his camping trip....it is SO COOL)

No one's sucks, and don't be offended if I didn't mention you here.
Title: Achehead's Sites
Post by: wombat on October 06, 2003, 12:08:19 am
Oh, this is very good advice, to go look at all of these.  So much for whatever I was going to accomplish this evening.  I might just have time to get through CortJstr's entertaining list of quotes.

In a similar vein - I think everyone who doesn't want to admit where they are under 'location' in the memberlist should come up with something clever.  Just to amuse me, that's all.
Title: Achehead's Sites
Post by: CortJstr on October 06, 2003, 02:23:07 am
Quote from: "wombat"
Oh, this is very good advice, to go look at all of these.  So much for whatever I was going to accomplish this evening.  I might just have time to get through CortJstr's entertaining list of quotes.


And I plan to add to it in the next couple days. I've been adding to that since like '97 and I've been too lazy to convert it out of the plain ol' big-ass html format.
Title: Achehead's Sites
Post by: V-Adore on October 06, 2003, 02:41:48 am
This spurred me to update my profile. My (unbelievably crappy!) blog is now linked. Fear and marvel, true believers.
Title: Achehead's Sites
Post by: jay-ell on December 09, 2003, 04:16:56 pm
<sigh>

Ridiculous (http://www.livejournal.com/users/the_jade_dragon/).