The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: jaydub on April 17, 2007, 07:52:57 pm

Title: What is AllofMP3.com and why should I care about it?
Post by: jaydub on April 17, 2007, 07:52:57 pm
Apparently "It's Back Online" and this is either a sign of the End Times, or a victorious slap in the face of The Man.
Title: Re: What is AllofMP3.com and why should I care about it?
Post by: jough on April 18, 2007, 04:18:41 am
AllOfMP3 is dead to me.  They just started the suck train down the suck track a long time ago.

Oink is where it's at, yo.

I also plan to buy several EMI albums on iTunes once they release them in better quality and no DRM, just to add to the numbers that show that's what people want.  They should be rewarded for their boldness in giving consumers something that consumers (like me!) are willing to pay for.

Title: Re: What is AllofMP3.com and why should I care about it?
Post by: AugustWest on April 18, 2007, 04:22:46 am
What is this "Oink" of which you speak?
Title: Re: What is AllofMP3.com and why should I care about it?
Post by: KeithHernandez on April 18, 2007, 04:36:07 am
It is a invite only torrent site that is out of this world.
Title: Re: What is AllofMP3.com and why should I care about it?
Post by: theinevitable on April 18, 2007, 05:23:15 am
I finally figured out how to slip it past the firewalls here, and I am pacing myself.

Is so good.