The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Drygioni on April 18, 2007, 07:07:18 pm

Title: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: Drygioni on April 18, 2007, 07:07:18 pm
Happy birthday, chum! You're intelligent and always have something to contribute, instantly ticking A and B in the long list of Good Posting. Let's hope you stick around, eh?

May you experience happiness akin to a combination of all previous drugs you have taken.
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: V-Adore on April 18, 2007, 07:44:57 pm
Happy birthday, Keith. Please do not use any of Todd T. Squirrel's methods to get high tonight; it would suck if you died.
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: littlefallsmets on April 18, 2007, 07:47:18 pm
Happy birthday and may you always do less cocaine than your namesake.

Because there is only two people on this Earth who would not be killed by that much cocaine.

Keith Hernandez and David Bowie.

Assuming you are neither of these people, do not do that many drugs.
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: theinevitable on April 18, 2007, 07:49:51 pm
please be careful re: substances during your celebrations.

happy birthday!
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: pmcd9 on April 18, 2007, 07:53:45 pm
If you are not doing lines off of a strippers ass tonight I will be disapointed in you.

Happy Birthday.
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: AugustWest on April 18, 2007, 08:25:50 pm
If you are not doing lines off of a strippers ass tonight I will be disapointed in you.

Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday, you fuck*ng guy!
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: KeithHernandez on April 18, 2007, 09:48:26 pm
Thanks all, and I am working now to fulfill your requests, you could say. 


After work :-[. 
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: slink on April 18, 2007, 10:29:49 pm
Happy Birthday, Keith. This beer's for you...
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: Doc on April 18, 2007, 10:42:12 pm
I declare tomorrow (or possibly the day after depending on how long it takes him to recover) Keith's stoner stories day.
I figure we should wait till after his birthday if we want the best stories.
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: iron_felix on April 18, 2007, 10:57:17 pm
I misread the thread title as "Pour out a tall frosty one," and wondered if maybe Keith had died.  Glad to see that's not the case, at least for the time being.

Happy birthday, Keith.  May your day produce much fodder for the stories that are to come.
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: theinevitable on April 19, 2007, 12:42:22 am
yeah, I kind of read it as that too.

But then I figured, you know, if it isn't poured out he might drink it. and god knows he doesn't need it.
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: linnea on April 19, 2007, 01:40:22 am
Thanks all, and I am working now to fulfill your requests, you could say. 


After work :-[. 

Whoa!! You have to work on your birthday?? </jim gaffigan voice>
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: RMJ12345 on April 19, 2007, 01:48:33 am
Because there is only two people on this Earth who would not be killed by that much cocaine.

Keith Hernandez and David Bowie.

And Keith Richards.

Indeed, have a merry anniversary of your emergence into this world.
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: KeithHernandez on April 19, 2007, 08:39:39 am
I was waiting.  I just drank beer at a bar with like 3 people and did my usually smoking.  Nice night.  Had to work until 9.

I accidentally did hard drugs Sunday, I had a kegger/block party Saturday, went to the bar Monday for my friends 21 and am going on a party bus (I am skeptical of this scene) with her on Friday.  I didn't really have money to go crazy.

Now it is three and I am getting ready to watch the big lebowski and drink my roommates Ketel One.  I really would have just preferred to do this the whole time.  I really hate my birthday, honestly.  Just like New Years, to much pressure.  Fun happens randomly for me.

Here is a story though: this Saturday I was so drunk that I somehow had a blue top hat with orange green and yellow lines on it and a pink flower right in the middle and sang Ironic by Alanis Morrissette (sp?) in the courtyard of my apartment complex in front of all of my neighbors and friends.  I do not remember this.  Also I danced.  To that song.  And also I don't have or remember the top hat, seems like something I would have liked to have though.

Quote from: Asherdanlink=topic=3635.msg90974#msg90974 date=1176954237
Its your birthday - get out of here and make with the story-scapades!
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: V-Adore on April 19, 2007, 08:33:05 pm
I accidentally did hard drugs

How does this happen? Is it like the urban legends about LSD-lased temporary tattoos, or did you accidentally trip and land on a full IV of heroin, or what?
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: KeithHernandez on April 19, 2007, 09:18:06 pm
Well, self control.  And I know my self control.  And I know that I have to avoid buying or being around certain things.  And I have good friends who don't have the same problems as me who do said things (rarely).  Then they bbring them to my house and I do them, because it is very hard for me to say no.  As long as I don't buy anything, though, I can't get that strung out.
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: side_show on April 19, 2007, 11:58:36 pm
Ah, so not really accidentally, eh?  Perhaps accidentally in the same room as said substances, but you chose to put them in your body, right?  It's not like you thought you were dusting donuts with icing sugar, ate them, only to find out after the fact that mom had replaced the icing sugar with cocaine. Or, like you thought you were applying a nicotine patch, only the pharmacist actually gave you a morphine patch and you didn't know it.  Or like... you thought you were eating poppyseed cake, only you were eating in the dark and were actually just eating opium poppies.  Or like, you thought you were only smoking a cigarette, but failed to notice the cigarette had been simultaneously dropped into all the compentent elements that make of meth.  Or you were walking in a bad area of town and tripped and fell in such a way as to inject yourself with a hit heroin, you know... by accident.

Also, happy birthday.
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: KeithHernandez on April 20, 2007, 12:47:17 am
It is easier to stay away than to say no.  That is what my goal is.
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: wombat on April 20, 2007, 02:06:21 am
I had no idea there were so many ways to accidentally do drugs. One more thing to worry about...
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: robot_god on April 20, 2007, 04:24:21 am
Hey, congrats on past birthday.  Play on, playa.
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: Teatime on April 20, 2007, 04:36:18 am
I dedicate the six shots of Jack flowing about my system to your birthday, past though it may be.
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: theinevitable on April 20, 2007, 04:40:14 am
i dedicate the fact that my RA for next year just came and introduced himself to our floor... by bringing us a handle of Captain Morgan.

And drinking it with us?

our current RA basically flipped a shit.

I am worried that next year will be Issues.
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: linnea on April 20, 2007, 05:40:57 am
i dedicate the fact that my RA for next year just came and introduced himself to our floor... by bringing us a handle of Jack Morgan.

And drinking it with us?

our current RA basically flipped a shit.

I am worried that next year will be Issues.

Does that mean he brought two handles, one of Jack Daniels and another of Captain Morgan? Is that what The Kids are calling it these days?
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: theinevitable on April 20, 2007, 06:15:55 am
no, it was more of a thing where... I'm a dumbass? And I don't know the names of alcohols. It was Rum.
Title: Re: Pour a tall frosty one for: Keith Hernandez
Post by: Teatime on April 23, 2007, 10:36:48 pm
Captain Morgan, then.