The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on April 21, 2007, 03:42:02 pm

Title: It's Your Party and we'll cry if we want to
Post by: pmcd9 on April 21, 2007, 03:42:02 pm
Because you aren't here to celebrate with us.

Oh Hobot how we miss seeing your face in tortilla.  I hope life is treating you well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

~Paul
Title: Re: It's Your Party and we'll cry if we want to
Post by: littlefallsmets on April 21, 2007, 03:45:57 pm
I do not internet-know you internet-well, Ms. Hobot, but it is clear that you are rad.

Have a happy birthday. Rad people deserve happy birthdays.

And if it turns out that you are actually here but under a new internet name, realize that when we find out, I will definitely post "Transformers: Hobot's In Disguise" in reference to that discovery. This is just how it works. My sense of humour is broken and I cannot help it.
Title: Re: It's Your Party and we'll cry if we want to
Post by: theinevitable on April 21, 2007, 06:01:14 pm
hobes, I miss you. Happy birthday.
Title: Re: It's Your Party and we'll cry if we want to
Post by: Doc on April 21, 2007, 11:45:17 pm
Hobot is the long lost ex-girlfriend in the picture pinned to the locker door of our soul.
Title: Re: It's Your Party and we'll cry if we want to
Post by: linnea on April 22, 2007, 01:29:44 am
Man, why are you guys all pouring out 40s for her? She doesn't post here anymore. She's probably not even aware that this thread exists for her.
Title: Re: It's Your Party and we'll cry if we want to
Post by: V-Adore on April 22, 2007, 02:00:36 am
The same reason that people still hold a lighter up for Zartan: hope springs eternal in the human breast.
Title: Re: It's Your Party and we'll cry if we want to
Post by: wombat on April 22, 2007, 02:39:54 am
Oh, Doc, that's beautiful *sniff*
Title: Re: It's Your Party and we'll cry if we want to
Post by: AugustWest on April 22, 2007, 04:12:08 am
Man, why are you guys all pouring out 40s for her? She doesn't post here anymore. She's probably not even aware that this thread exists for her.


Meee-OW!
Title: Re: It's Your Party and we'll cry if we want to
Post by: theinevitable on April 22, 2007, 07:38:17 am
linnea-- actually, she does, because I sent her a letter through the United States postal service informing her of this fact.

With Q's head in it, eternally sealing our love as Legal Marriage of the State. Hobot is MINE because that fucker lost.

HELL OF OEDIPAL!

*has sausage links around his neck, brandished Aggressive Erection at any males who come near*
Title: Re: It's Your Party and we'll cry if we want to
Post by: Doc on April 22, 2007, 12:26:02 pm
Thanks Wombat, that's what I've got engraved on the creepy Hobot shrine in my cupboard.

HELL OF OEDIPAL!

I had a bunch of stuff about how Q and Hobot could be your symbolic parents in some weird newbie-symbolic way but... just forget it. Some shit is too weird.

AW made me grin, you are a man of timing and wit sir.
Title: Re: It's Your Party and we'll cry if we want to
Post by: side_show on April 22, 2007, 02:43:25 pm
hope springs eternal in the human breast.

or, when it comes to some of these boys, hope springs eternal for the human breast.

I'd love it if Hobot returned, but she's lost so deep in the depths of Gina's 'gina that she may never return.  Don't worry, I'm sure she's come across a band of Natives and is teaching them the macarena right now in return for the sweet, sweet crabs they capture and roast over an open pit.
Title: Re: It's Your Party and we'll cry if we want to
Post by: theinevitable on April 22, 2007, 07:05:02 pm
PS she is redic. busy because she is taking hell of Organic Chemistry and neuroscience and such.

but no, Q was not my parent. Q was my opponent for her affections-- but there was also a weird oedipal thing with Hobot?

I have noticed that... I always seem to have weird maternal-ish things with girls I like. Which is creepy.
Title: Re: It's Your Party and we'll cry if we want to
Post by: Doc on April 23, 2007, 02:51:04 am
the sweet, sweet crabs they capture and roast over an open pit.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

also

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH