The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: AugustWest on April 22, 2007, 06:18:23 pm

Title: Where I Was Last Night
Post by: AugustWest on April 22, 2007, 06:18:23 pm
If you like fireworks, Louisville is a great place to be in April. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSsnPXcnTWA)
Title: Re: Where I Was Last Night
Post by: linnea on April 22, 2007, 07:26:40 pm
Man, I wish my intarwub connection wasn't so shitty. It took me 20 minutes to download a Napoleon Dynamite clip. I'd like to watch the Fireworks clip you linked, but maybe someone can sum up the highlights for me?
Title: Re: Where I Was Last Night
Post by: theinevitable on April 22, 2007, 07:37:09 pm
basically there were a lot of big booms and flashes, and they were many colors and really bright.

...?
Title: Re: Where I Was Last Night
Post by: AugustWest on April 22, 2007, 09:22:44 pm
It's the opening to the Kentucky Derby festival, and it's the largest fireworks show in North America, if not the world.

S'cool.
Title: Re: Where I Was Last Night
Post by: pmcd9 on April 23, 2007, 01:09:58 am
That is cool because i've been there and have travelled on that bridge.  That's the bridge that crosses over into uhh... West Virginia?
Title: Re: Where I Was Last Night
Post by: AugustWest on April 23, 2007, 01:13:59 am
That is cool because i've been there and have travelled on that bridge.  That's the bridge that crosses over into uhh... West Virginia?

Indiana.  I don't think you actually went over either of those bridges.  You went on to STL, didn't you?