The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: AugustWest on April 26, 2007, 04:44:37 pm

Title: A Job I Do Not Want.
Post by: AugustWest on April 26, 2007, 04:44:37 pm
http://www.flixxy.com/helicopter-cable-inspector.htm
Title: Re: A Job I Do Not Want.
Post by: Drygioni on April 26, 2007, 07:33:16 pm
Endless potential fun with the wand, though.
Title: Re: A Job I Do Not Want.
Post by: jaydub on April 26, 2007, 08:36:07 pm
Electricity, height, and women.
Title: Re: A Job I Do Not Want.
Post by: theinevitable on April 26, 2007, 11:09:29 pm
I feel like "Zen" applies. Is he being zen? I feel like this is zen.
Title: Re: A Job I Do Not Want.
Post by: linnea on April 27, 2007, 01:49:06 am
Endless potential fun with the wand, though.

Dudes are always going on and on about their wangs, I mean "wands".