The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: melack on April 30, 2007, 04:00:26 pm

Title: Danger: 50,000 Zombies
Post by: melack on April 30, 2007, 04:00:26 pm
Danger: 50,000 Zombies (http://youtube.com/watch?v=2ynXBMgLEbM)

Fresh after my latest Simon Pegg and Nick Frost-related thread (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,3642.0.html), I've got another one for you. This is their zombie survival guide, which I believe came out before Shaun of the Dead. It's pretty long at 26 minutes, but nothing else you do today will make you laugh this much. The best part is when Pegg (pretending to be Australian) is showing off a table full of anti-zombie weaponry. One of them is a baseball bat, and watching two English guys discuss what it's for is pretty hilarious.
Title: Re: Danger: 50,000 Zombies
Post by: melack on May 02, 2007, 03:01:19 am
Hmm, 37 views and 0 replies. Was it the part where I posted a 26 minute youtube video?
Title: Re: Danger: 50,000 Zombies
Post by: AugustWest on May 02, 2007, 03:18:42 am
Could be, rabbit, could be...
Title: Re: Danger: 50,000 Zombies
Post by: pmcd9 on May 02, 2007, 06:36:37 am
I watched it.  Funny as hell.  26 minutes well spent.
Title: Re: Danger: 50,000 Zombies
Post by: slink on May 02, 2007, 02:15:55 pm
Yea, I watched it too, but then totally assumed I'd been sent to it by a different site. I do like me some Pegg and Frost.  Their (all too unfortunately) short-lived radio show was great, had a bunch of their comedian friends on it when they were broadcasting from the Fringe.