The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Clotho on May 03, 2007, 02:35:05 pm

Title: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: Clotho on May 03, 2007, 02:35:05 pm
As of 40 minutes ago here in north-east aussieland. Happy 22nd birthday.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: slink on May 03, 2007, 03:47:42 pm
Happy Birthday, Doc...
May all be birthdayicious and fun. Or something cleverer.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: side_show on May 03, 2007, 04:05:59 pm
You are a dude of quality.  Cheers!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: V-Adore on May 03, 2007, 07:20:05 pm
Happy birthday, Doc! Party hard over in Oz.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: Drygioni on May 03, 2007, 07:29:31 pm
Have a good one Down Under and down under.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: littlefallsmets on May 03, 2007, 08:41:14 pm
You're the Doc, Doc!

Your birthday is what you make of it. So make it a good one.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: jaydub on May 03, 2007, 08:50:42 pm
I'm pretty sure he's already had it by the time I make this comment - so "Hope it was a good 'un".

Title: Re: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: AugustWest on May 03, 2007, 10:23:02 pm
Happy upside down birthday.

There is no rule 6.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: pmcd9 on May 03, 2007, 11:06:34 pm
Happy Birthday Doc. 
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: robot_god on May 03, 2007, 11:57:08 pm
Impressive birthday you are having!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: Doc on May 04, 2007, 04:50:50 am
Dudes! It's 2:45 and I'm still at work. Give me a chance here.
One of my projects showed signs of working today (been having huge hassles with it since I started this job) so I'm treating that as a small birthday miracle.
There will be cavorting applenty this weekend. It's a long weekend here! I assume this is specifically for my benefit.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: theinevitable on May 04, 2007, 04:56:51 am
happy birthday, man. I hope it will be a good one.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: linnea on May 04, 2007, 06:49:43 am
Happy birthday! May you have an awesome birthday. Also...May you and clotho and all the other Aussies enjoy your awesome country, which is a country that I hope to visit someday.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: jaydub on May 04, 2007, 08:20:49 pm
Labour Day?  I thought it was in October.  Or is that a NSW thing?
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: Doc on May 05, 2007, 12:01:45 am
Well here it's monday. Blame it on Joh or something.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: jaydub on May 05, 2007, 12:05:02 am
Oh my God.  Echoes of Whitlam-Fraser, the first political scuffle I was ever aware of. 
Title: Re: Happy Birthday Doc!
Post by: Doc on May 05, 2007, 02:21:44 am
My favourite political scandal.
There's even a rather round about argument that it couldn't have happened without Joh too. Which is fun.