The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Golfhaus on May 07, 2007, 11:00:20 pm

Title: Quail Bible
Post by: Golfhaus on May 07, 2007, 11:00:20 pm
I have to admit, I don't know what to make of Onstad's request to submit Quail Bible mockups to assetbar. I fear that this is how all of the contests and such will go from here on out, because it saves him from having to peruse e-mail submissions and then create a new page. I mean, I know it's his site, and he can do it however he damn well pleases, etc. I'm just saying. I worry that if content is to come in a form other than strip or blog, then it will be delivered via a medium too cumbersome for me to be bothered to look at it.
Title: Re: Quail Bible
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on May 10, 2007, 06:34:39 pm
I have to admit, I don't know what to make of Onstad's request to submit Quail Bible mockups to assetbar. I fear that this is how all of the contests and such will go from here on out, because it saves him from having to peruse e-mail submissions and then create a new page. I mean, I know it's his site, and he can do it however he damn well pleases, etc. I'm just saying. I worry that if content is to come in a form other than strip or blog, then it will be delivered via a medium too cumbersome for me to be bothered to look at it.

So don't look at it.

Problem solved.