The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Tenshanhan on May 09, 2007, 10:47:54 pm

Title: I Just Keep Looking...
Post by: Tenshanhan on May 09, 2007, 10:47:54 pm
I'm terribly, teribly sorry if this has been asked before. I did a forum search, but found no satisfactory results... It's just, I just got into Achewood, and I'm currently up to 01/16/2003 "Goodbye Showbiz", and I just cannot find the alt-text! I've tried the "hover penis over comic" technique, as I have done with xkcd et al., and... I don't know. Am I missing something? Should it be there?
Title: Re: I Just Keep Looking...
Post by: jaydub on May 09, 2007, 10:52:17 pm
It should indeed.  Which browser are you using?

Another technique is to right click on the comic, then look at the properties of the image.  Alt text shows up there as well.
Title: Re: I Just Keep Looking...
Post by: Tenshanhan on May 09, 2007, 10:57:10 pm
I am using... The latest version of Firefox. It wouldn't work in IE either though. And for some reason, when I right click and try properties, it says "Alternate Text: Missing."
Title: Re: I Just Keep Looking...
Post by: Tenshanhan on May 09, 2007, 11:02:38 pm
That worked! Thank you so much! Jeeze, you guys are fast. Also, I just read Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. ... I am here to stay.

Actually, Philippe had me at hello.