The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: smick on May 15, 2007, 06:16:42 am

Title: Heroes - May be Spoiltery
Post by: smick on May 15, 2007, 06:16:42 am
This last weekend, I was catching the previous weeks episode of Heroes.   

So I watched the scene where the really bad guy ends up stabbing his moms with a pair of scissors, using his mind powers.   Right after that, the show goes to a commercial break.

"Heroes on the SciFi channel is brought to you by Zales, reminding you to remember your Mother, this Mother's Day weekend."

The ladyfriend and I both looked at each other with the "That just happened, right?" face.  The ladyfriend then said, "Maybe you could get her a nice pair of scissors."
Title: Re: Heroes - May be Spoiltery
Post by: Golfhaus on May 16, 2007, 01:47:58 am
Those are the little moments that make life worth living.
Title: Re: Heroes - May be Spoiltery
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on May 16, 2007, 02:44:50 am
ditto to golfhaus. It is this those moments that make my day. The moments that remind what reality really is - fucked up.