The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on May 17, 2007, 11:46:20 pm

Title: 17th May 2007 - Uh... ignorance?
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on May 17, 2007, 11:46:20 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05172007

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about this storyline leaves me whelmed at best. Perhaps the unusually political intrusion of the abortion protesters?
Title: Re: 17th May 2007 - Uh... ignorance?
Post by: Golfhaus on May 17, 2007, 11:59:58 pm
The window with the mysterious figure in yesterday's strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05162007) now has its shade completely drawn.

I wonder what Little Nephew is up to.
Title: Re: 17th May 2007 - Uh... ignorance?
Post by: CortJstr on May 18, 2007, 12:06:39 am
I'm really hoping for a blog entry about Friday's party now
Title: Re: 17th May 2007 - Uh... ignorance?
Post by: V-Adore on May 18, 2007, 12:08:08 am
I'm more hopeful about the GIN OCEAN than anything else.
Title: Re: 17th May 2007 - Uh... ignorance?
Post by: jaydub on May 18, 2007, 12:12:55 am
The window with the mysterious figure in yesterday's strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05162007) now has its shade completely drawn.

I wonder what Little Nephew is up to.
Probably in the bathroom with the tap running.
Title: Re: 17th May 2007 - Uh... ignorance?
Post by: MattFish on May 18, 2007, 04:04:30 am
I'm more hopeful about the GIN OCEAN than anything else.

Basically this is it right here

I can't wait for the advent of GIN OCEAN. It sounds like a theme park.
Title: Re: 17th May 2007 - Uh... ignorance?
Post by: theinevitable on May 18, 2007, 06:40:48 am
this sounds like a massive version of the Gin Bin. to me.
Title: Re: 17th May 2007 - Uh... ignorance?
Post by: dejavroom on May 18, 2007, 12:16:51 pm
I make a stupid joke because the art is really cool but the story is basically like you said, cold eggs, underdone.

Not even Ray could get interested in how it ended. If that is not a sign...
Title: Re: 17th May 2007 - Uh... ignorance?
Post by: side_show on May 18, 2007, 01:09:12 pm
Really, the only thing I was hoping for was to see Bullock's head melt/'splode.  I celebrated Gin Ocean by having a gin and pomegranate juice on the rocks.  It was indeed an ocean of flavour.
Title: Re: 17th May 2007 - Uh... ignorance?
Post by: hoogli44 on May 18, 2007, 04:40:49 pm
I'll never look at Buick drivers the same again.

This question occurs to me: Are their giraffe in the GIN OCEAN?

Yes. The swingingest giraffe in town.
Title: Re: 17th May 2007 - Uh... ignorance?
Post by: CortJstr on May 18, 2007, 04:53:57 pm
I'll never look at Buick drivers the same again.

This question occurs to me: Are their giraffe in the GIN OCEAN?

Yes. The swingingest giraffe in town.

The Beerquarium is only for fat, lazy, American giraffe.