The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: doomglobe on August 02, 2003, 05:01:19 pm
-
last night I listened to garage bands in somebodies basement and hit on beautiful women with reckless abandon as I drank all of the gin. the bands were awful except one dude who just screamed about anal sex and rolled around on the floor feeling himself, and some other group called the extreme animals. one band was actually so bad that I had to go outside because the music was painful to listen to. I could still hear it kind of but it was raining so I went around the building next door and watched a couple of cats hump for about half an hour and then I went back.
now you can all tell your music stories. this is relevant to achewood because there are cats humping in the story.
-
this is relevant to achewood because there are cats humping in the story.
That's the beauty of it -- achewood-relevance is no longer an issue in the lower-half forums. Because Jough is brilliant and set up general-purpose forums. Yay!
Band stories? I've got nothin'.
-
for a complete gamut of catch-all 'one for every occasion' rock star stories to wow and disgust your peers, look no further than The Crue. (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0060989157/ref=sr_aps_books_1_1/202-9722847-2902213)
this book made me CRY on the tube in London - which is basically a bad thing in rush hour.