The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Nabubrush on May 30, 2007, 02:16:45 am
-
"This kind of thing doesn't happen every day." (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070529/ap_on_fe_st/israel_cat_call_8)
Well, sure.
-
Du Mosch's pet cat was in the bed with him at the time, along with his young daughter who had been frightened by a mosquito in her own room.
I bet the mosquito doesn't seem so bad any more. Life Lesson Learned.
-
I bet the mosquito doesn't seem so bad any more. Life Lesson Learned.
I'm sorry the mosquito frightened you honey, but Daddy's busy engaged in hand-to-hand combat with a leopard.
-
Man clad in underwear pins leopard
Would it have been less impressive if he'd been wearing jammies? Or a gimp suit?
-
Reminds me of Jimmy James, Capitalist Lion Tamer!
-
Reminds me of Jimmy James, Capitalist Lion Tamer!
Did Jimmy have fear? A thousand times no!
-
Man clad in underwear pins leopard
Would it have been less impressive if he'd been wearing jammies? Or a gimp suit?
Yes. If you have ever been naked in bed with even a housecat, you will understand why it is preferable to deal with felines in a fully clothed state.
-
I hear those things have barbs.