The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Drygioni on June 01, 2007, 11:25:48 am

Title: 1st of June, 2007 - Like an egg in a bag in Monaco or Antibes
Post by: Drygioni on June 01, 2007, 11:25:48 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06012007 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06012007)

Do we see Chris' golf persona come out in the next arc involving this RV tour? I'm mildly anticipatory of this, because golf humour generally involves nothing more than creative puns involving the words 'wash', 'ball', 'bent' and 'shaft'.

Or will they all just get stoned again? Does Molly 'party'? Either way etc. etc.
Title: Re: 1st of June, 2007 - Like an egg in a bag in Monaco or Antibes
Post by: CortJstr on June 01, 2007, 01:41:33 pm
I hope the medicine for player's block is discovered soon as I've been suffering from this affliction for basically my entire life.
Title: Re: 1st of June, 2007 - Like an egg in a bag in Monaco or Antibes
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on June 01, 2007, 03:00:13 pm
The sodium pentothal and electrocution thing sounds pretty harsh.

AND YET I LAFFED
Title: Re: 1st of June, 2007 - Like an egg in a bag in Monaco or Antibes
Post by: RMJ12345 on June 01, 2007, 03:02:03 pm
What I really want to see is Ray and Lyle planning Beef's bachelor party, because they would fuck it up so bad and Beef would just feel uncomfortable. I wonder if Lyle is a breast or an ass man.

And here in the second and third panel:  a fifth example of Beef smiling. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02222007) Maybe he would enjoy a stripper, after all.
Title: Re: 1st of June, 2007 - Like an egg in a bag in Monaco or Antibes
Post by: V-Adore on June 01, 2007, 03:37:54 pm
Delightful.
Title: Re: 1st of June, 2007 - Like an egg in a bag in Monaco or Antibes
Post by: jaydub on June 01, 2007, 04:20:14 pm
And here in the second and third panel:  a fifth example of Beef smiling. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02222007) Maybe he would enjoy a stripper, after all.

Has anyone tried ordering from Taco Bell's secret menu?  Would the workers get the joke?  Or have they heard that one a million times by now?
Title: Re: 1st of June, 2007 - Like an egg in a bag in Monaco or Antibes
Post by: theinevitable on June 01, 2007, 06:02:54 pm
um, I feel like Roast Beef and molly will stray from the plan and have RV Hijinks across America.

Plus, there is not a single mini-golf in the state of Rhode Island.
Title: Re: 1st of June, 2007 - Like an egg in a bag in Monaco or Antibes
Post by: V-Adore on June 01, 2007, 07:15:21 pm
The lack of mini-golf in Rhode Island is made up for by the fact that you can play the "How fast can we get through Rhode Island?" game. Just imagine a scary clown's mouth at the end of the highway and you're home free.
Title: Re: 1st of June, 2007 - Like an egg in a bag in Monaco or Antibes
Post by: Toaster on June 01, 2007, 07:34:42 pm
Wow, all these Beef smiles over the past two days have been really educational. I like Beef smiling; it's comforting.
Title: Re: 1st of June, 2007 - Like an egg in a bag in Monaco or Antibes
Post by: CortJstr on June 01, 2007, 08:51:42 pm
Doesn't Beef being content, let alone happy, make anyone else worry excessesively that life is about to take a bat to his groin repeatedly?

I mean Jeezly, I hope not, but still...

[edit]OK, V and the former USSR KGB guy have expressed worries too[/edit]

Beef is not Rincewind. Dude can genuinely have an enjoyable time when he's not overthinking and envisioning the worst possible outcome. Come on Beef, chill out and enjoy happy fun time.
Title: Re: 1st of June, 2007 - Like an egg in a bag in Monaco or Antibes
Post by: iron_felix on June 01, 2007, 11:07:03 pm
What I really want to see is Ray and Lyle planning Beef's bachelor party, because they would fuck it up so bad and Beef would just feel uncomfortable. I wonder if Lyle is a breast or an ass man.

And here in the second and third panel:  a fifth example of Beef smiling. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02222007) Maybe he would enjoy a stripper, after all.

Dude's had some issues with that in the past. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12312002)

I really am worried for Beef right now.  At least he and Molly have both died and re-died multiple times already, so we know Onstad can't just take the easy way out.  Although... just a thought, but have Molly and Lie Bot ever appeared together in the same strip?
Title: Re: 1st of June, 2007 - Like an egg in a bag in Monaco or Antibes
Post by: Drastic Action on June 01, 2007, 11:17:59 pm
Quote from: iron_felix
I really am worried for Beef right now.  At least he and Molly have both died and re-died multiple times already, so we know Onstad can't just take the easy way out.  Although... just a thought, but have Molly and Lie Bot ever appeared together in the same strip?

A quick search reveals no strips that are tagged with both "lie" and "molly" on ohnorobot.  WHO KNOWS