The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: AugustWest on October 08, 2003, 08:02:59 pm

Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: AugustWest on October 08, 2003, 08:02:59 pm
This (http://www.noctem.org/rejected.html) is funny.
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: wombat on October 08, 2003, 08:25:10 pm
I can't stand it anymore, I have to confess that AugustWest would so totally be my new Internet crush, except that after seeing that charming photo of his sweet family that he posted, it just seems so immoral.
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: CortJstr on October 08, 2003, 08:33:29 pm
Blast the No Soundcard Rule at my job!
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 08, 2003, 10:54:00 pm
Holy Moley! That last sequence with the cartoon apocalypse was unbelievable cool.
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: jough on October 08, 2003, 11:25:59 pm
Damn this low-contrast monitor.  I can't see links within text.  So all I read was "This is funny."  I was hoping for some absurdist comedy or something.  Then I read the rest of the replies and realised that there must be a web site in there.

I will be changing the damn link colours.  DAMNIT!
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: AugustWest on October 09, 2003, 02:50:04 am
Quote from: "wombat"
I can't stand it anymore, I have to confess that AugustWest would so totally be my new Internet crush, except that after seeing that charming photo of his sweet family that he posted, it just seems so immoral.


Aw shucks, you're so sweet.

Do you have big boobies?
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: andalucia on October 09, 2003, 10:37:04 am
Drat.  When I saw the title of the thread, I was hoping to pop in and voice my extreme approval of don hertzfeltdt before the thread got weird... seems I should visit more often.
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: CortJstr on October 09, 2003, 12:48:46 pm
That spoon is somebody's avatar (maybe on dumbrella) but I can't remember whose
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: wombat on October 09, 2003, 08:32:17 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Aw shucks, you're so sweet.

Do you have big boobies?


None of your beeswax! I only believe in Internet crushes of the mind.
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 09, 2003, 08:34:26 pm
OK - Does your MIND have big boobies?

Oh, and Andalucia, now I'm Piqued: what is the deal with Don Hertzfeldt?
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: wombat on October 09, 2003, 08:40:09 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
OK - Does your MIND have big boobies?



OK, the scary part is that first I laughed, and then I sat here for a couple of minutes trying to actually answer this question...
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: AugustWest on October 09, 2003, 09:02:33 pm
So, answer the question already!  Does your mind have big boobies or not?
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: wombat on October 09, 2003, 09:13:06 pm
NO.

So now nobody loves me?
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 09, 2003, 09:26:32 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Aw shucks, you're so sweet.

Do you have big boobies?


None of your beeswax! I only believe in Internet crushes of the mind.


Well in my mind, your mind has big boobies so of course I still love you.
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: CortJstr on October 09, 2003, 10:09:16 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
NO.

So now nobody loves me?


I do. Because we live relatively close together which gives us a stronger bond than mere mind breasts. (Which I like small anyway)
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 09, 2003, 10:14:18 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "wombat"
NO.

So now nobody loves me?


I do. Because we live relatively close together which gives us a stronger bond than mere mind breasts. (Which I like small anyway)



More than a thoughtful is wasted, after all.
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: jough on October 10, 2003, 12:27:36 am
I've never loved you, so really without the thought of breasts we have nothing.

Sorry.
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: wombat on October 10, 2003, 01:09:14 am
Oh, like I didn't already know THAT.

No problem - I've gotten over the need to be liked by dictatorial message board running guys.  Been there, done that.
Title: My spoon is too big.
Post by: jay-ell on October 10, 2003, 02:15:05 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
More than a thoughtful is wasted, after all.


I love everybody!  And this kind of witty banter is why.