The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Nabubrush on June 06, 2007, 04:12:10 am

Title: The Big Payback
Post by: Nabubrush on June 06, 2007, 04:12:10 am
You know that deal where the US military plays music to disperse undesirables and shit? Well right now I am sharing an office with my total dick former boss, as he really doesn't have a fixed office. So basically he has been listening to Primus for the last two hours, and will be listening to Primus for the next two days.

That's all I have for today. He didn't seem to enjoy Frizzle Fry very much.
Title: Re: The Big Payback
Post by: AugustWest on June 06, 2007, 04:32:57 am
I could send you some Captain Beefheart which I love but he probably would not.
Title: Re: The Big Payback
Post by: linnea on June 06, 2007, 04:41:19 am
You know that deal where the US military plays music to disperse undesirables and shit? Well right now I am sharing an office with my total dick former boss, as he really doesn't have a fixed office. So basically he has been listening to Primus for the last two hours, and will be listening to Primus for the next two days.

That's all I have for today. He didn't seem to enjoy Frizzle Fry very much.

Fuck yes. Mr. Boss Man, I hope you will learn to love Les Claypool and his crazy awesome fretless skills. Because you're going to be hearing it a lot.
Title: Re: The Big Payback
Post by: KeithHernandez on June 06, 2007, 05:31:45 am
After he leaves you should play some James Brown.
Title: Re: The Big Payback
Post by: Nabubrush on June 06, 2007, 02:05:46 pm
After he leaves you should play some James Brown.

Actually, I thought about just playing The Big Payback over and over until I leave, but Tommy the Cat is killing him.
Title: Re: The Big Payback
Post by: Nabubrush on June 06, 2007, 04:58:31 pm
Hey, whaddaya know - immediate karmic realignment. Some douche ganked my 60 GB iPod off my desk last night after I left my office.

I am presently seething with rage. There was a lot of shit on there I can't replace, not to mention that they ain't giving those things away. Double chocolatey fuck.
Title: Re: The Big Payback
Post by: linnea on June 06, 2007, 06:17:38 pm
Hey, whaddaya know - immediate karmic realignment. Some douche ganked my 60 GB iPod off my desk last night after I left my office.

What the HELL? Oh man, time for a shakedown. That is some real bullshit right there. There's got to be a relatively small pool of potential offenders, right?
Title: Re: The Big Payback
Post by: Nabubrush on June 06, 2007, 07:59:48 pm
What the HELL? Oh man, time for a shakedown. That is some real bullshit right there. There's got to be a relatively small pool of potential offenders, right?

Ha ha - no. Work goes on 24/7 up here, and the camp (and the Slope in general) is massively overcrowded right now. Because of all the corrosion stuf in the papers (remember the spill last year - biggest one in NS history?) we have people everywhere. All the flights are full and all the rooms are packed, and there is talk of hot-sheeting. I am basically screwed.