The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: linnea on June 06, 2007, 05:23:35 am

Title: Postcards in the Achewood Mercantile.
Post by: linnea on June 06, 2007, 05:23:35 am
Whoa! Onstad put up postcards. They look pretty sweet. What do you guys think? I'm going to buy some.

http://www.achewood.com/shop/postcards.php

Title: Re: Postcards in the Achewood Mercantile.
Post by: Nabubrush on June 06, 2007, 03:54:06 pm
Yes - some of these will look nice framed in the bar - and what great conversation-starters!
Title: Re: Postcards in the Achewood Mercantile.
Post by: V-Adore on June 06, 2007, 06:45:57 pm
These are really hot. I want to buy them and send them to people I like, which is something postcards generally don't make me think.
Title: Re: Postcards in the Achewood Mercantile.
Post by: linnea on June 06, 2007, 06:50:18 pm
I wish that I had held off on the posters, because I probably would have just settled for the easier-to-transport postcards instead. I haven't gotten the posters framed yet. I've got to figure out a way to transport them...maybe I can just put them on the pallet with the rest of my boxes, but I've got to figure out a way to avoid crushing the tube that they'll be in. Hmm. My boxes are going to be shrinkwrapped onto pallets, and then they are going to be loaded into a container or connex. I guess that "barge" isnt' really a good description. They have a big-ass ship (http://www.horizon-lines.com/) that I believe is self-powered. So it's not a barge, but a container ship. Mea culpa.
Title: Re: Postcards in the Achewood Mercantile.
Post by: linnea on June 07, 2007, 06:33:09 am
Go for 4" PVC. Same stuff as they use for the toilet drain line. Should be tough enough for yer posters if it'll handle years of...

Cut yourself a cardboard cap for each end and duct tape that sucker shut.

Fuck yeah. That is why I need a fella around the house. Someone who will go to the hardware store for me. Oh, and take the rubbish to the landfill, cuz I hate that.
Title: Re: Postcards in the Achewood Mercantile.
Post by: side_show on June 07, 2007, 01:42:29 pm
And/or stuff the inside part with socks or other small fabric items to use the space to it's fullest, and if it's card board and you pack 'em in there nice and tight this will enforce the tube and keep it from getting squished.
Title: Re: Postcards in the Achewood Mercantile.
Post by: side_show on June 07, 2007, 03:25:44 pm
Smells idea is practical as well as proving traditional men are maybe nice but not necessary.

Well, if she doesn't have socks she could pack it full of the severed c*ckes of local scuzz-men, making traditional men all the more necessary to the procedure.
Title: Re: Postcards in the Achewood Mercantile.
Post by: MrCB on June 07, 2007, 03:28:52 pm
Well, if she doesn't have socks she could pack it full of the severed c*ckes of local scuzz-men, making traditional men all the more necessary to the procedure.

Well, everyone has their own brand of cheery thoughts for the morning I guess...